Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by abernja

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

^At least the shape looks good though.

Huh?! - No dude that shape is BAD.
For real. Toe-box is stupppidd thin, banana like mold....Patent is slim....

Convinces me. Im not buying. More for some of ya'll.

Originally Posted by Mr Cool Grey

Originally Posted by abernja

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

^At least the shape looks good though.

Huh?! - No dude that shape is BAD.
For real. Toe-box is stupppidd thin, banana like mold....Patent is slim....

Convinces me. Im not buying. More for some of ya'll.

I said Shape. As in the General Shape of the shoe, not how thin the toe box is, not how cheap the material is. I've seen some pics where the shoe looks allwavy and $+#*.

Well face it yu guys, my shoes are real and that's how they're gonna look on release date. I agree with the quality arguement yu guys are talkingabout.. But hey, that's how Jordan brand is making their shoes now-a-days.. Look at the white/red XII. As a loyal Jordan fan since 93' I guess I haveto put up with what they're shipping out. Ah, I remember in 95.. When Jordan took pride in their work.. Remember when yu could go to footlocker 3 dayslater after release, and you could still find your size??? The good ol days.. smh

^^well I'm not gonna lie, they look nice.. But the material is soooo stiff.. And since I didn't get the CDP 11s I didn't know that the materialshad changed. They look nice on my feet.. But the patent is sooooooooo tough, it's sad. I saw someone on YouTube talk about the same problem.. But goodthing you have from now til dec to decide if yu wanna make that purchase.. But just know that more than likely yur shoe will be just like mine..

Thanks for the pics, its not your fault or anyone else on this site's fault that they look the way they do. Im sittin this one out though, point the fingerto JB if you aint feelin em

I wouldnt post any pictures anymore guys...you guys just be hatin and thats ok but just accept the fact that what jb releases arent gonna be the same shoe asthe ogs... thought yall knew that by now.

everythings been said 100x over... this thread will get to 500+ by release with the same ol yadayadayada

Originally Posted by psypha

I wouldnt post any pictures anymore guys...you guys just be hatin and thats ok but just accept the fact that what jb releases arent gonna be the same shoe as the ogs... thought yall knew that by now.

everythings been said 100x over... this thread will get to 500+ by release with the same ol yadayadayada

QFTW

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

I wouldnt post any pictures anymore guys...you guys just be hatin and thats ok but just accept the fact that what jb releases arent gonna be the same shoe as the ogs... thought yall knew that by now.

QFTW

so I guess people are accepting when the 23 peels off as well.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sickickz23

QFTW

laugh.gif
I could care less about a 23 on the back because ima b wearin them with pants by the summer time they gone b played out and i can also care lessabout blue inserts or a speacial box

QFTW

laugh.gif
I could care less about a 23 on the back because ima b wearin them with pants by the summer time they gone b played out and i can also care less about blue inserts or a speacial box

alright. enjoy your no numbered space jams.
pimp.gif

QFTW

laugh.gif
I could care less about a 23 on the back because ima b wearin them with pants by the summer time they gone b played out and i can also care less about blue inserts or a speacial box

alright. enjoy your no numbered space jams.
pimp.gif
happy.gif
I would if thats what JB was making I would complain overno petty s*** yes i want OG and 2001 mold just as much as the next man but thats not what were getting so either shut up and deal with or dont copp its justthat simple nobodys puttin a gun to anybodys head n tellin them to buy them
grin.gif

u got it. These are now copped. Thanks for making me see the light.
pimp.gif
The 23 don't matter to me. It shouldn't, it's petty right? It's only Jordan's number, which is retired from the Chicago Bulls and soon tobe, retired from the whole NBA.....

Copped!!!

I got my pair today..I'm not complaining about these too much. I got my 01 pair still so I'm happy either way. Soles are a must see in person, reallyicy
pimp.gif

I might pass, but not because of quality.

These shoes are very hyped up because of obvious reasons, so I don't want to be a shoe where I know a lot of other people will be wearing them as well toschool.

So I might just buy some TB3s and call it a day. Plus I don't have to worry about soles yellowing either.

Those of u sayin the shape of these is really off make me laugh.

U sure u bought the 2001 XIs
grin.gif
?

I have multiples in every mid XI that dropped in 2001 and every pair the shape is different.

Some had a toe box that ran downwards and others had a stand up rounded toe top

Patant leather wasnt consistent either.

U guys remember things better than wat they were.

Fact is in 2001 the retro game hadnt taken off bigtime and only did thanks to the XIs dropping everybody and there mother had them in most Citys in the US.

The Space Jams were a new release only seen in the movie and when MJ wore them against Orlando in the 95 Playoffs after the league fined him for predominatelywhite shoes when the Bulls wore black shoes so Nike threw on a black leather n mesh upper n these were born.

Nike didnt know these would become as sought after as OG colourways but they became an instant classic and peeps have been crying since for a retro version.

This is why hypebeasts ruin the sneaker game they cry out for a shoe because its cool to have n rock them and Nike says we can overcharge and drop quality andtheyll sell like hot cakes no worries.

Real lovers of this shoe would appreciate a retro tru to the 2001s but with tha over saturated shoe game now its not gonna happen not untill hypebeasts get outthe sneaker game.

So those crying about this n that n dont wanna cop dont but dont be mad at Jordan Brand be mad at the fools who made the shoe game this way JBs just pilein upthe cash with more of a profit margin cant blamem strike while the Irons hot n all that.

Im glad to have a fresh pair to ball in and for that im happy those of u complainin most of u havent even held the shoe uve seen pics when these are in ya handthere really not so bad.

Peace
Scottie

Yooooo did yall see the joints CC sabathia had on @ the yanks game???? These are a must cop tho...dudes complain like these not gonna sell out anyway.... Theyare
pimp.gif

All i can say is...if these are like my CDP XI...im NOT complaining @ all....i wore thee the other day maybe for the 11th time...no 23 peeling off...verycomfortable imo...maybe its just my feet...or my pair...patent leather looks on point too.(similar to ol dude's who posted the comparison pics)

so...it is what it is...im straight with mine

nice pics bigdawg...damn that sole is on ice. maybe thats the main attraction of this shoes...

no matter how bad the quality is, people's still getting them anyway...including me
frown.gif

Originally Posted by moelest

nice pics bigdawg...damn that sole is on ice. maybe thats the main attraction of this shoes...

no matter how bad the quality is, people's still getting them anyway...including me
frown.gif
man.. I'm tired of all this.. dude.. if you think the shoe is dope.. then get em.. no need for "
frown.gif
".. I'm happy with my pair.. so them ishtz are
pimp.gif
imo. Just as dope as my 01s. This is becoming annoying with all this "ewwthe shape is off" "ewww the material".. man, I knew what I was getting when I bought them.. ya'll complain worse than my chick.. or anychick for that matter.. Quite female-esk..

Im sure the quality and/or shape is not as great as the '01s, but I have never owned the 01 XI's, and as far as Im concerned its still one hell of agreat sneaker.

I would much rather pay $175 for some icy 2009 SJ's, then pay $350 and up for some yellowed 2001 SJ's, possibly having the sole separate.

I swear, some of you just complain for the sake of complaining, or try comparing things to OG's or previous releases to try to make yourself feel like amore authentic sneakerhead or something...ya'll like some amateur wine connoisseurs pretending like you know what the f-ck good wine is

I dont know what the f-ck good wine is either, but i don't sniff it and swirl it around my glass like i do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom