Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by KEARSE15

Im sure the quality and/or shape is not as great as the '01s, but I have never owned the 01 XI's, and as far as Im concerned its still one hell of a great sneaker.

I would much rather pay $175 for some icy 2009 SJ's, then pay $350 and up for some yellowed 2001 SJ's, possibly having the sole separate.

I swear, some of you just complain for the sake of complaining, or try comparing things to OG's or previous releases to try to make yourself feel like a more authentic sneakerhead or something...ya'll like some amateur wine connoisseurs pretending like you know what the f-ck good wine is

I dont know what the f-ck good wine is either, but i don't sniff it and swirl it around my glass like i do
roll.gif

Im sure the quality and/or shape is not as great as the '01s, but I have never owned the 01 XI's, and as far as Im concerned its still one hell of a great sneaker.

I would much rather pay $175 for some icy 2009 SJ's, then pay $350 and up for some yellowed 2001 SJ's, possibly having the sole separate.

I swear, some of you just complain for the sake of complaining, or try comparing things to OG's or previous releases to try to make yourself feel like a more authentic sneakerhead or something...ya'll like some amateur wine connoisseurs pretending like you know what the f-ck good wine is

I dont know what the f-ck good wine is either, but i don't sniff it and swirl it around my glass like i do
pimp.gif
Amen.

I'll have to agree w/ what notoriousWES said also. Main reason why I don't post here. Constant naggers, whenthe majority of you don't even know what good quality is.

APPLAUD THIS MAN!
roll.gif
roll.gif

you went in....
pimp.gif

agreed 100%

Originally Posted by BigDaWg1688

I got my pair today..I'm not complaining about these too much. I got my 01 pair still so I'm happy either way. Soles are a must see in person, really icy
pimp.gif

might be a stupid question. Am i not gonna get this box because i ordered from promo?

I'm gonna be real heated because I came out of sneaker-retirement for these things. LOL

Has Anyone ordered from RMK and received a tracking number yet its been two weeks and i still have not received my shoes or a tracking number. So I orderedfrom Promo yesterday and my order has already been shipped. I am just trying to figure out if i should file a Claim with PAYPAL.

Originally Posted by BigDaWg1688

I got my pair today..I'm not complaining about these too much. I got my 01 pair still so I'm happy either way. Soles are a must see in person, really icy
pimp.gif
Nice Pictures.. Glad to see you liked it!

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

roll.gif
I do, I strongly dislike people working at restaurants who dont know the hell to serve wine
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I received mine in the mail a couple days ago and absolutely love them no complaints here... last time i had a pair of Space Jams was back in the 7th grade andi beat the crap out of those lol so getting these was a must

BigDaWg1688 your pics look sick
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
where did you cop your space jams from?

Can Anyone tell me what site can I successfully order and RECEIVE 09 space jams WITH the nice box and inserts? ( Any websites OTHER than VMV? )

anyone?

air randy ^^^^ got you 280.00 shipped and they answer e-mails !!! i should have my pair this week. hit him up at air-randy.com

Originally Posted by Chief Ediri

I might pass, but not because of quality.

These shoes are very hyped up because of obvious reasons, so I don't want to be a shoe where I know a lot of other people will be wearing them as well to school.

So I might just buy some TB3s and call it a day. Plus I don't have to worry about soles yellowing either.
You don't pass on a shoe like this son. If you're worried about other people wearing them, wellthat's a whole diff. convo, but all you gotta do is keep em on ice until everyone else's is pissed up and then you break necks. The only thing betterthan having a pair of DS J's with icy soles is having them when nearly everyone else has yellowed up. I got backup XVI's from '01 thatI'm [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]still[/color] waiting to un-DS...

Originally Posted by luis og13s

BigDaWg1688 your pics look sick
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
where did you cop your space jams from?

Can Anyone tell me what site can I successfully order and RECEIVE 09 space jams WITH the nice box and inserts? ( Any websites OTHER than VMV? )

anyone?
Im wondering the same thing???

laugh.gif
Very well put....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom