Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those shoes are nice but the blue shoe tree's are uneccesary along with the "special box" these shoes dont even have the original "jumpmanjam" across the tongue. It seems like Jordan is just trying to make up for that, along with poor quality with some silly accessories. In my opinion thoshoes are sweet but not worthy of $175, the shoes should be $125 especially with the economy.

Originally Posted by Technique 317

Originally Posted by glove72

Has anybody actually ordered these from VMVinc? earlier i saw it received some co-signs so i paid to get them early and now was having a couple of problems with them delivering on-time. Paypal got involved but now i'm nervous for fakes or quality issues...looking to see someone who ordered from them and giving a stamp of approval...

I ordered the XI's from them in like August...once I realized they didnt have the shoes on hand I request a refund...and they refunded me asap...IMO their price is justifieable if the shoe was a quickstrike but those prices for a GR are ridiculous...not knocking anyone who copp early just my opinion

I copped early only when the release date was black friday and I was going to be out of the country...plus the idea of rocking them 3 months early was prettysick...

Originally Posted by kob8

Originally Posted by glove72

Has anybody actually ordered these from VMVinc? earlier i saw it received some co-signs so i paid to get them early and now was having a couple of problems with them delivering on-time. Paypal got involved but now i'm nervous for fakes or quality issues...looking to see someone who ordered from them and giving a stamp of approval...
I know someone from the Philippines that ordered them from VMV and got them. I saw people post on youtube and they ordered from VMV.

So I decided to order too. They were suppose to ship by 10/1, and they have not shipped yet.... Starting to get concerned.....

My original ship date was 25 Sept...they stated they were undermanned and behind schedule but sent pictures of the shipment in their warehouse to I guess makeme feel better. I put in a resolution with Paypal and they responded within 24 hours with a with a shipment confirmation and tracking number. I'll updatewhen they get here...

I wonder how long this post will go...they do not come out for more than a month....we could have a lot more here...

For Sale in size 12: DS Retro X Black/White, DS Retro VII Frenchies, DS Melo 5.5 Black/University Blue, DS OG XVI Gingers, NDS OG XVI Black/Varsity Red, NDSRetro XI Low White/Columbia Blue, NDS Retro VI Low Black/Metallic Silver, NDS Air Trainer SC High White/University Blue

i dont get why people order the sneakers first then come in here to ask if we think they are going to come with the special box...

These are a pass, the CDP quality won't be worth it. If you wanna stare at these, get em. Wear them? ehh....

Originally Posted by Lrrr

i dont get why people order the sneakers first then come in here to ask if we think they are going to come with the special box...
this, then they ask the same question multiple times if it's not answered. It would be faster just emailing the site you get them from beforeyou buy them.

Originally Posted by hotbutter

to everyone that already has these in hand. HOW DO THEY FITT?? CDP sizing or true???

True to size.

Originally Posted by alsquared

My gf got me a pair from vmvinc and it came with noticeable flaws. When I opened it I had to act surprised and happy but deep down I was cursing vmvinc for giving me a b-grade shoes.

Damn. Thats the worst because you cant even sit there and explain to your girl that theres flaws because she couldn't tell.

Not only that, she'll think your ungrateful and starting screaming that "im not buying you #*+* anymore" talk.

So you have to act happy for them, when in reality your pissed.
laugh.gif
....point made: Dont buy from these early release websites
tired.gif

haha animal thug hit it right on the head...big ups on not crying out loud when your gf was there...thats nice of her though.

I hope the quality on these is good

But I'm still happy these are being released again.

I remember when these came out in 8th grade, I wanted a pair but couldn't get one.

I eventually came across 2 pairs a little over 2 years ago... and ended up selling them due to financial reasons.

These are my favorite Jordans ever. And I must have @ least 2 pairs. I can't wait til I receive my pair from promo shoes

Ps Where can I find that shirt w/ the penguin holding the shoe?

^^I think that shirt is Bobby Fresh, so try them or flip jays. Also to the guy above me I highly doubt that, it's still not decided if mens sizes will getthe special box.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by alsquared

My gf got me a pair from vmvinc and it came with noticeable flaws. When I opened it I had to act surprised and happy but deep down I was cursing vmvinc for giving me a b-grade shoes.

Damn. Thats the worst because you cant even sit there and explain to your girl that theres flaws because she couldn't tell.

Not only that, she'll think your ungrateful and starting screaming that "im not buying you #*+* anymore" talk.

So you have to act happy for them, when in reality your pissed.
laugh.gif
....point made: Dont buy from these early release websites
tired.gif

QFT

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I hope the quality on these is good

But I'm still happy these are being released again.

I remember when these came out in 8th grade, I wanted a pair but couldn't get one.

I eventually came across 2 pairs a little over 2 years ago... and ended up selling them due to financial reasons.

These are my favorite Jordans ever. And I must have @ least 2 pairs. I can't wait til I receive my pair from promo shoes

Ps Where can I find that shirt w/ the penguin holding the shoe?
Yea the shirt is from bobby fresh.

^^

Why don't you just look a few pages back, the answer is there...

but since you're lazy

RD: Oct 31, 2009

Spoiler [+]
December 24, 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom