Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i really hope i dont have to line up.. but if you live in the bay.............. you already know..... SM(FREAKIN)H

Originally Posted by psypha

yall still cant beat what i got mines for...$200 price shipped, thats damn near better than retail and early too at that!!!
cookie4_640.jpg

$175 for these is a joke....oh yay, you get a special box and blue shoe horns
smh.gif
at JB.

those blue horns are not all that great they strech the hell out of the shoes, they do more harm than good it's like they are to wide for the shoes

9ae15de28f0a60fa92523757af7bf2b8ca700d1.jpg
2f6350a5edf9845d0d4868dcffdedc3318e53fd.jpg
77d157e188006dfded9f55fdbd6e13cbc3f3751.jpg
2d1255cefd83c0c46c9f2c46ff5bb456d147856.jpg
34925b2e7f8580856cdf85723dbb22d6d18f7fd.jpg
8062532eb185c0d36fbf3bf561234e8a46767c6.jpg

imma end up wearin these by the end of this week........ these are the last pics i got normally i would just hold up the shoe and thats it but ppl wanted toc more angles........lol for those gettin theirs early yall should find a person you know to buy these from cuz it seems to b some but not a whole lot of bgrades floating around and if i was to pay over retail i dont want to regret my decision

Any of you guys think $225 without the package shoe box is a good price?

I'm debating whether or not I should get them, don't think release day is going to be too crazy but one never knows...
I got plenty of shoe spots to hit up on release day..(wishing it can be like when the fire red V's release, no people at all in line for these)..lol...
(wish wish wish)..lol

Originally Posted by KiNGJRMZair23

Originally Posted by hotbutter

i really hope i dont have to line up.. but if you live in the bay.............. you already know..... SM(FREAKIN)H
I feel the same way.
mad.gif

lol i walked into shoepalace yesterday and at least 10 ppl asked for space jams
roll.gif

Originally Posted by OG2345

I'm debating whether or not I should get them, don't think release day is going to be too crazy but one never knows...
I got plenty of shoe spots to hit up on release day..(wishing it can be like when the fire red V's release, no people at all in line for these)..lol...
(wish wish wish)..lol

Yes and no. Depending on where you live, and what the tax % is. I kno in NY I'm gunna pay $190 after taxes so paying $35 to get them early (I'massuming you are) that's not that bad since you won't have to deal with all the BS on RD. And no one knows if they're going to release with thespecial box packaging.

yall still cant beat what i got mines for...$200 price shipped, thats damn near better than retail and early too at that!!!
1. stop posting the same $%$% every other page
2. youre not helping others get a better price
3. youre adumb %@+#
4. get the %@+# out
indifferent.gif

thank you dendan. you have done nters are good deed. i think thats the 5th time that kid has posted that.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

1. stop posting the same $%$% every other page
2. youre not helping others get a better price
3. youre adumb %@+#
4. get the %@+# out
indifferent.gif

hahaha thank you

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

(wish wish wish)..lol

Yes and no. Depending on where you live, and what the tax % is. I kno in NY I'm gunna pay $190 after taxes so paying $35 to get them early (I'm assuming you are) that's not that bad since you won't have to deal with all the BS on RD. And no one knows if they're going to release with the special box packaging.

I live in LA so yeah tax has gone up..I believe 9.75%, still debating whether or not to get them. I'm selling 2 pairs of my jordans and my 1/2 cents....
and release day will be hectic here trust me...its Los Angeles lol...

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

(wish wish wish)..lol

Yes and no. Depending on where you live, and what the tax % is. I kno in NY I'm gunna pay $190 after taxes so paying $35 to get them early (I'm assuming you are) that's not that bad since you won't have to deal with all the BS on RD. And no one knows if they're going to release with the special box packaging.

I live in LA so yeah tax has gone up..I believe 9.75%, still debating whether or not to get them. I'm selling 2 pairs of my jordans and my 1/2 cents....
and release day will be hectic here trust me...its Los Angeles lol...
yea, im in LA too, there are at least 50 places that will get them in like a 15 mile radius. trust me.
im not too far from u rene, remember we traded my spikes for ur fire red 5's

Originally Posted by FriscoSoLE09

So These are going to be quickstrike correct? And what stores would they be in around the Bay Area?

Wow so late... Itz gonna be a general release.
Bay Area stores: Niketown SF, most footlockers and footactions

Im getting tired of the same questions...
1) RD? Dec.24
2)Quickstirke? NO, itz a GR
3)Places on Internet to get them? Promo Shoes, Footalog, marqueesole
4)Special Box? nobody knows, promo shoes got them for extra cash
5)How do they fit? True to size
6)Is it worth getting them early for more $$$? Up to you, itz ur money

Hopefully this helps but I know they gonna ask the same questions 2 pages from now
smh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom