Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Gotta drop $325 on shoes within a matter of 5 days.
smh.gif

same here
tired.gif

i think all of yall that are payin over retail for these shoes are dumb.. it cost them like $5 to make these shoes and they chargin $175 that price isrediculous.. i could see if they were good quality but you could find the material they use for these sneakers in a dollar store .

My little brother recently got his first job at finishline... Lol. Proud of the little fella... He's got me on lock for 2 pairs... After that he saidhe's quiting lol.

Originally Posted by steff55

smh.gif

same here
tired.gif

i think all of yall that are payin over retail for these shoes are dumb.. it cost them like $5 to make these shoes and they chargin $175 that price is rediculous.. i could see if they were good quality but you could find the material they use for these sneakers in a dollar store .
See its ppl like you i dont get its there money what do you care your a sneaker head and pay for sneakers like anyone else just cause they spend50 bucks more to not have to wait in line or spend money on gas makes them dumb ? That makes no sense and makes you just as dumb , you buy the same sneakerthey do bu they dont drive all the way to the mall and waste money on gas or waste time like you do . In the end after tallying up the cost of gas you spend tothe mall and back and for the shoes after tax it comes out to almost the same maybe a 5 dollar difference but they dont have to drive and waste gas or possiblywait in line like most will have to with the space jams if they dont live in NY or LA they get theres early no line , no driving , no searching for there size, no stress and get them delivered so whos the dumb one ?

And dont get me started on the quality materialed sneakers you buy you have Fire red 3s and Green beans for sale those are even worse ! Fire reds teerriblepaint that chips after 2 wears and green beans are by far the worst creasing jordan ive ever encountered even force shields cant help them

im starting to think that jb might have produce more pairs than they want us to believe, sites like footalog and promo have had numerous restockes, and nowebay sellers like kobe braynt fan is selling them also. it seem these sites a restocking quicker with SJ than they did with TB3s

its sad how many grown %+% ppl settlin for these minimum wage jobs at shoe stores lts leave these jobs to the kids in high school and stop hatin on ppl like mewho was breaded enough to get these early maybe if yall stop lookin for minimum wage jos and start trying to start a career yall have money to blow on anythingyall want

some of you guys need to read what you wrote and see if you can make any sense of it, cus I certainly cant. maybe try to use a period here and there?
anyhow, I will try for these just like I did for the XI/XII pack (which I had no problem getting and didn't have to leave the house). if I don't getthem then oh well. good luck to all of you

Originally Posted by never wear them

My little brother recently got his first job at finishline... Lol. Proud of the little fella... He's got me on lock for 2 pairs... After that he said he's quiting lol.

lol well thats whats up...

smh.gif

same here
tired.gif

i think all of yall that are payin over retail for these shoes are dumb.. it cost them like $5 to make these shoes and they chargin $175 that price is rediculous.. i could see if they were good quality but you could find the material they use for these sneakers in a dollar store .

lol....well then there's a pair in downtown NY for you...ha ha

Originally Posted by wkej

are they true to size ??

like most j's just a little smaller than actual size...but I wear a 13 so maybe that's always the case. For those with the CDP, the fit and shoe arestitch for stitch

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

im starting to think that jb might have produce more pairs than they want us to believe, sites like footalog and promo have had numerous restockes, and now ebay sellers like kobe braynt fan is selling them also. it seem these sites a restocking quicker with SJ than they did with TB3s

was trying to find the picture but must have deleted...but when my pkg was late from vmvinc, they sent photos of the warehouse and they had wall to wall spacejams...i think maybe these are mass produced but so many pairs are leaking out so fast, might be a shortage by the Dec release. i've never seen this manypeople actually shipping the shoes in advance...its typically just preorders.

smh.gif
same here
tired.gif
alien.gif

$175 on Space Jams and $150 on White/Red XII = $325

As it stands now, they release 5 days from each other.

Get familiar.

2 months cant wait well...

Even people at the park where I go to ball at were talking about this last week
and I know that they dont know nothing about jays so ..............
I GUESS THAT THE SITES WILL CRASH AND THE LINES AT THE STORES WILL BE CRAZY

^^^^^^^^ i feel what u saying but your credit score is more powerful than any degree
Credit is for people who need loans primarily. I'm pretty sure no millionaire out there is losing sleepover their credit score. While the odds are steep, if you parlay your degree into something that will make you a ton of cash then the hell with a creditscore.

Originally Posted by Jordan0589

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by E Villian

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

Originally Posted by FriscoSoLE09

So These are going to be quickstrike correct? And what stores would they be in around the Bay Area?

Wow so late... Itz gonna be a general release.
Bay Area stores: Niketown SF, most footlockers and footactions

Im getting tired of the same questions...
1) RD? Dec.24
12/24? i heard black friday (idk if sneakgeekz was BS'n but thats wat he said)

RD is 12/23. Book it, stamp it, print screen, whatever you need to do. 12/23

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Originally Posted by Jordan0589

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by E Villian

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

Originally Posted by FriscoSoLE09

So These are going to be quickstrike correct? And what stores would they be in around the Bay Area?

Wow so late... Itz gonna be a general release.
Bay Area stores: Niketown SF, most footlockers and footactions

Im getting tired of the same questions...
1) RD? Dec.24
12/24? i heard black friday (idk if sneakgeekz was BS'n but thats wat he said)

RD is 12/23. Book it, stamp it, print screen, whatever you need to do. 12/23

It's funny how multiple sources are living and dying by either 12/23 or 12/24 release, and even guaranteeing each date.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^^^^^^^^ i feel what u saying but your credit score is more powerful than any degree

Thats whats wrong with America today . . . .

If I cant pay cash, I can't afford it. Straight up. Never tried to get anything on credit, and the couple dummies who gave me a chance are on the"O.G. pay as you can plan"
embarassed.gif
thats banks and whatnot,never street credit . . . .

I'll be waiting for these, if the plug comes through with 30%, optimal. If he comes through without his discount, still all good. If he doesnt and i'mstucc out like a sore thumb . . . . I'll just wear my '00 Space Jams and call it a year
smokin.gif

this guy marshaquarius talkin crap about me wanting to work at a shoe store. i was actually offered 10 bucks an hour plus 1% commission but my credit historysealed my fate for that job. the only reason you cant get a good job is because your to dumb. i was making $5,000 a month before i went back to school. i justthought working at a place that sells something im interested in was a good idea while i was in school. dont be mad cause some 16 year old stole your jobsomewhere. just to stay on topic i have these jams and they are
pimp.gif

Friends who work at kick stores told me 12/23 up in Canada. I don't see why it would be any different than in the U.S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom