Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by GIveMEshoes

Man these better be easy to cop...
Highly doubt everyone in here is in serious denial i mean places like LA/New York huge sneaker world there easy cop for people there but for allother spots i mean come on lets be serious

1. It releases the day before christmas eve
2. This is atleast top 5 most known jordans ever if not top 3
3. Resellers dream release
4. Even people that arent sneaker heads are gunna be going nuts for these , ive had atleast 7 random ppl come up to me at the mall and say hey you knowsneakers can you help me with space jams for my son ?
5. There the space jams i mean come on that says it all just cause a few of us here on a sneaker forum think quality sucks means nothing to the general public, these will be gone by noon time at all stores no questions asked

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by E Villian

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

Originally Posted by FriscoSoLE09

So These are going to be quickstrike correct? And what stores would they be in around the Bay Area?

Wow so late... Itz gonna be a general release.
Bay Area stores: Niketown SF, most footlockers and footactions

Im getting tired of the same questions...
1) RD? Dec.24
12/24? i heard black friday (idk if sneakgeekz was BS'n but thats wat he said)

Originally Posted by Jordan0589

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by E Villian

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

Originally Posted by FriscoSoLE09

So These are going to be quickstrike correct? And what stores would they be in around the Bay Area?

Wow so late... Itz gonna be a general release.
Bay Area stores: Niketown SF, most footlockers and footactions

Im getting tired of the same questions...
1) RD? Dec.24
12/24? i heard black friday (idk if sneakgeekz was BS'n but thats wat he said)

sneak geekz made that vid before they pushed the date later

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by psypha

yall still cant beat what i got mines for...$200 price shipped, thats damn near better than retail and early too at that!!!
http://www.afunnystuff.com/forumpics/cookie4_640.jpg src="http://www.afunnystuff.com/forumpics/cookie4_640.jpg">

$175 for these is a joke....oh yay, you get a special box and blue shoe horns
smh.gif
at JB.
shoe is actually worth 140.00 you are paying the difference for the box and shoe horns
laugh.gif

I remember reading someone ordering from air-randy and saying they got their shoes shipped in a bag, but the special box was being shipped separately. Justcurious, if they ever got the special box or not? That seems kinda fishy?

so is it confirmed that the date got changed to dec just checked the released dates on here still says nov

Originally Posted by zdawgz

I remember reading someone ordering from air-randy and saying they got their shoes shipped in a bag, but the special box was being shipped separately. Just curious, if they ever got the special box or not? That seems kinda fishy?
Mailman just dropped mine from air-randy. I got the special box and the blue shoe trees. Only thing missing is the paper.
Air-Randy is alright with me. They answer emails and ship pretty fast. I'm happy with my pair
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

^^^^^^^^ sneakerpreorder is legit it's ran by a fellow nt'er, if you go back about 5 or 10 pages you will see this ? has been asked a lot

yeah bro, i've posted a few times that they are legit. feel free to email the dude. he's great at answering any question you may have.

didnt get the job that was going to lock down a pair for me. i cant believe your credit can keep you from getting a job at a shoe store. i guess i will be outearly morn on rd to get my second and hopefully third pair. anybody in houston got connections. if these are anything like the cdp 11/12 on rd than im going tohave my hands full ( not with shoe boxes.)

Originally Posted by riddla713

didnt get the job that was going to lock down a pair for me. i cant believe your credit can keep you from getting a job at a shoe store. i guess i will be out early morn on rd to get my second and hopefully third pair. anybody in houston got connections. if these are anything like the cdp 11/12 on rd than im going to have my hands full ( not with shoe boxes.)
sounds like you got bigger problems than scoring multiples in december
roll.gif
ohwell.gif

that was the first time something like that happened to me. i have had jobs at places that require alot more security than a retail shoe store. whether imworking or not i will always have cash for the j's i want. i would still be making fat commisions selling cars if i didnt have to work full-time. i thinkthe education im getting will lead me down a better path than selling cars will, bad credit or not. if your a sneakerhead like me you wouldnt let anything stopyou from getting these jams in multiples.

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Highly doubt everyone in here is in serious denial i mean places like LA/New York huge sneaker world there easy cop for people there but for all other spots i mean come on lets be serious

4. Even people that arent sneaker heads are gunna be going nuts for these , ive had atleast 7 random ppl come up to me at the mall and say hey you know sneakers can you help me with space jams for my son ?
5. There the space jams i mean come on that says it all just cause a few of us here on a sneaker forum think quality sucks means nothing to the general public , these will be gone by noon time at all stores no questions asked
Word, you know it's about to be a hectic release when my fellow classmates had a fight over these today.

No joke, everybody at my school/block is talking about the Space Jam 24/7.

Originally Posted by Mercenary X

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Highly doubt everyone in here is in serious denial i mean places like LA/New York huge sneaker world there easy cop for people there but for all other spots i mean come on lets be serious

4. Even people that arent sneaker heads are gunna be going nuts for these , ive had atleast 7 random ppl come up to me at the mall and say hey you know sneakers can you help me with space jams for my son ?
5. There the space jams i mean come on that says it all just cause a few of us here on a sneaker forum think quality sucks means nothing to the general public , these will be gone by noon time at all stores no questions asked
Word, you know it's about to be a hectic release when my fellow classmates had a fight over these today.

No joke, everybody at my school/block is talking about the Space Jam 24/7.

Tell me about it everyone calls or asks me for it , one of my child hood friends asked/begged for me to help him and his brother with a pair and they sont evenlike Jordans or sneakers for that matter this said alot to me and that everyone will be going nuts for this sooner then expected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom