Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
smurfdavid didn't u get your pair from promo shoes ?

oh yeah homie are you goin to be at university mal early on rd, if u plan on being there hit me up

yeah man i did i feel pissed like burning them but yeah homie i will be at university what entrance you going threw i problly go threw where jcpenny used to be

30% EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT WILL NOT APPLY!!! i havent seen it mentioned yet and not sure if i informed yall yet... but for those of you thatdont know it and think that you will be getting 30% off on these, it isnt gonna happen! atleast not at FOOT LOCKER / CHAMPS / FOOT ACTION. i have been told bynumerous foot locker and champs employees in numerous areas that there will be absolutely ZERO discount on any pairs of space jams for anybody, notfriends/fam, employees, managers, anyone. so unless finish line isnt following suit in this and yall know some1 at finish line (as i do), plan on payingretail!

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by KidJs5

working at FinishLine FTL
pimp.gif

FTL or FTW?

FTW ....

Lady Friend that ..... me working at FNL FTW
pimp.gif

Got my pairs on lock mos def.

Living in NC FTW
pimp.gif

My hookup at FTL holds my 2 pairs whenever i want to cop something i just have to come in a week early and let him know

I just gotta get there when doors open and go see him.

I'd hate to live in NYC or baltimore, somewhere like that with tons of shoeheads

people just don't know release dates around here

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by antwaun817

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

probably already been answered but, are these coming out in kids sizes too?

yep
thanks
whats retail for kid sizes?
im not sure but my son wants them and he wear a @#$% 7.5 at 8...lol. my kicks r 159 his b 129. and he want everything i get or hell wait for meto cop to wear his
eek.gif

Damn just seen that video of dudes fake shoes from promo, that sucks. I'd rather take my chances and spend the 175$ for the Space Jams whey they actuallydo drop, least I'll know their legit. When's the release date for them exactly though??

$100 for GS. Most store managers won't allow 30% on the Space jams. Obviously your not suppose to discount them.. but when DMP XI/Vi's came outi've seen receipts from employee purchases that got 30% so its YMMV with manager.

i was cruising around in jumpman23.com and i saw this concord..

i didnt realize before that the outsole is exactly like the one found on the SJ 09 but purple. incredibly icy...so godamn HOT
pimp.gif

the jumpman on the left shoe is also like the ones found on newer retros.
man i will be lining up for sure if this thing comes out..better than those SJ 09

Originally Posted by antwaun817

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

Now to those guys that wanna cop from jay I don't think he will be able to ship to different address .... Why??????
Cause it will cost him alot more to ship to different address so he will have to ship to only one and then the guy that get the SJ 11 have to ship to all u guys that are there in the group ..... Solution????.... Not really unless u add more cash for extra shipping
honestlly yall he right the only way to get these from jay is to add to price for shipping. nt member hit me and said he gets 75% off shipping and he would be down to help. if you are serious let me know because tuesday im shootin him da money
ohwell.gif

*Just a question to those guys in that group that are copping those 8 pairs from jay
Who will be getting the kicks at first??? I mean to which guy Jay is gonna ship it to ????
cause gotta be a guy well known on NT , with refs and that u guys trust

cause otherwise u are risking your $$ big time

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

ok i was watching this video from a dude who bought shoes promoshoes they are fake whoa cant believe so for the people who bought from promoshoes they are fake watch video

THATS CRAZY I DONT THINK THEYRE FAKE I JUST THINK THEYRE VERY VERY VERY BAD B GRADES

^ This is correct my cousin copped a pair of the white/red CW on there and they were definately Bgrades tags matched up perfectly and the materials werent terrible but def not regular jordan leather (which isnt great to begin with) and the tag had the Notorious B stamp
roll.gif

Dam you Promo ! Haha but Thankfully for him he sold that pair on ebay last week for 270 so he got his money back and then some lol

Wow - That is terrible. I was really contemplating buying the spacejams from there. Anyone here purchased their Spacejems from Promo??

Originally Posted by jordanz4sale

ok i was watching this video from a dude who bought shoes promoshoes they are fake whoa cant believe so for the people who bought from promoshoes they are fake watch video

THATS CRAZY I DONT THINK THEYRE FAKE I JUST THINK THEYRE VERY VERY VERY BAD B GRADES

^ This is correct my cousin copped a pair of the white/red CW on there and they were definately Bgrades tags matched up perfectly and the materials werent terrible but def not regular jordan leather (which isnt great to begin with) and the tag had the Notorious B stamp
roll.gif

Dam you Promo ! Haha but Thankfully for him he sold that pair on ebay last week for 270 so he got his money back and then some lol

Wow - That is terrible. I was really contemplating buying the spacejams from there. Anyone here purchased their Spacejems from Promo??

I got one of my pairs from Promo and they are legit. I have heard that the owner also runs a fake website, and some of the fakes get mixed in from time to time

Originally Posted by moelest

i was cruising around in jumpman23.com and i saw this concord..
i didnt realize before that the outsole is exactly like the one found on the SJ 09 but purple. incredibly icy...so godamn HOT
pimp.gif

the jumpman on the left shoe is also like the ones found on newer retros.
man i will be lining up for sure if this thing comes out..better than those SJ 09
hmmmm interesting.... would allow me to keep my dmp 11s on ice for like... forever lol

Originally Posted by Mannchyld

Originally Posted by jordanz4sale

roll.gif

I got one of my pairs from Promo and they are legit. I have heard that the owner also runs a fake website, and some of the fakes get mixed in from time to time

Thanks for the input. If this is true - kinda hard to trust a person selling fakes and legit shoes at the same time.

almost all of these pre release shoes from these sites are not the finished product, u dudes are getting B C and even D grades lol. Its not a rumor its a fact.

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

almost all of these pre release shoes from these sites are not the finished product, u dudes are getting B C and even D grades lol. Its not a rumor its a fact.

Sounds a little hatery to me.

Originally Posted by skep

30% EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT WILL NOT APPLY!!! i havent seen it mentioned yet and not sure if i informed yall yet... but for those of you that dont know it and think that you will be getting 30% off on these, it isnt gonna happen! atleast not at FOOT LOCKER / CHAMPS / FOOT ACTION. i have been told by numerous foot locker and champs employees in numerous areas that there will be absolutely ZERO discount on any pairs of space jams for anybody, not friends/fam, employees, managers, anyone. so unless finish line isnt following suit in this and yall know some1 at finish line (as i do), plan on paying retail!
im boy thats a manager at footlocker said that what they do at his store is that they will hold there pairs in the back until they can get the 30%or 50% off. they stash them in the back like there not selling them or couldnt sell them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom