Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
moving this to the week of Christmas pisses me off. I hate going into malls, shopping, anything during that week.

all i know is, i will not be paying retail ($175 for these??
sick.gif
)

$127 with the 30 is much more like it.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

Now to those guys that wanna cop from jay I don't think he will be able to ship to different address .... Why??????
Cause it will cost him alot more to ship to different address so he will have to ship to only one and then the guy that get the SJ 11 have to ship to all u guys that are there in the group ..... Solution????.... Not really unless u add more cash for extra shipping

going this way is fine NTers but you WILL have to give Jay more shipping if you want them to go to 8 different addresses

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Originally Posted by ryaneff23

Will it be easy to cop from those websites, or will they crash or anything like that?

think about it thats 4 online stores and 4 non online stores so thats over 400 pairs of space jams up for grabs i pretty sure they wont crash especially Finish Line because no one really buys from there o yea i for got about NIKE

laugh.gif
good luck with that, I sincerely wish you well
If it wasn't for the fact the online release will happen before the stores open I'd tell you to make that an ABSOLUTE last resort, but since youcan't then it's ok to plan on trying...but have a good backup plan ready just in case
laugh.gif
...believe me, I know
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by doyung9

moving this to the week of Christmas pisses me off. I hate going into malls, shopping, anything during that week.

Malls are gonna be crazy with shoppers and now sneakerheads....Oh Well....

cant wait to see the differences between the actual pairs released and all these early/ b grade released pairs floating around.

to everyone looking to cop from jay and da shipping is throwing everyone off... Johnny Kilroy said he gets 75% off shipping and will help me ship the orders.so we would have to do the math right and ship through fed ex. hit me up yall. tuesday is approaching

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Will it be easy to cop from those websites, or will they crash or anything like that?

think about it thats 4 online stores and 4 non online stores so thats over 400 pairs of space jams up for grabs i pretty sure they wont crash especially Finish Line because no one really buys from there o yea i for got about NIKE

laugh.gif
If it wasn't for the fact the online release will happen before the stores open I'd tell you to make that an ABSOLUTE last resort, but since you can't then it's ok to plan on trying...but have a good backup plan ready just in case
laugh.gif
...believe me, I know
eyes.gif

Yea, that's what I thought. I appreciate that answer c money. That other dude is starting to piss me off. Laughing at how easy it's going to be tocop in Omaha when he knows nothing about it, and then pretending like its going to be cake to cop online. Fall back bro. Don't answer people'squestions if you don't know what you're talking about or you're going to answer disrespectfully. Thanks.

I usually ship fedex 2-day and it's normally around $5.00-$6.50 depending on where it is being shipped. I will be meeting up with antwaun817 on the day the shoes come in so we can getthem shipped to everyone using my discount.

These are def copped. 175 is getting a little rediculous though. I'll probably use a discount.

laugh.gif
If it wasn't for the fact the online release will happen before the stores open I'd tell you to make that an ABSOLUTE last resort, but since you can't then it's ok to plan on trying...but have a good backup plan ready just in case
laugh.gif
...believe me, I know
eyes.gif

Yea, that's what I thought. I appreciate that answer c money. That other dude is starting to piss me off. Laughing at how easy it's going to be to cop in Omaha when he knows nothing about it, and then pretending like its going to be cake to cop online. Fall back bro. Don't answer people's questions if you don't know what you're talking about or you're going to answer disrespectfully. Thanks.
hEY DONT GET MAD AT ME I WAS TRYNA HELP YOU OUT DONT GET MAD AT ME CAUSE U WORRIED U WONT GET THESE AND U HAVE A SUSPENDED LICENSE STEP YO GAMEUP
laugh.gif
NOW I WILL LAUGH AT U
roll.gif
IM TRYNA GIVE U SOME POINTERS I NOTICED U ARE NEW TO THE GAME I ANIT NO DAY BYNIGHT SHOE COLLECTOR NUFF SAID AND THE ONLY REASON I WANT SPACE JAMS ARE TO FLIP THEM OR CAUSE LIL WAYNE SAIDIT
roll.gif

^^^^^^^^ wow thank you somebody said it I think that the only reason kids my age (14) are getting this is cuz Lil Wanye said it........anyway im just wonderingevery one is saying that these are going to be so easy to get because they are going to be a GR but im thinking in the citys ( New York Chicago LA Cincinnati?exc.. its still going to be crazy and I can see thats why people are dropping a little more money on getting these early...... wish i could do that but i got200 put aside for Rd but if any body in Chicago Cincinnati or Detriot metro area and can help me get hoked up please pm me

p.s just because im 14 doesnt mean im stupid

Trying to help me out? You were disrespectful and said nothing that will help. Hope you're joking about copping because of lil wayne saying it. Doyou though. I apologize and there's no point in arguing like some e-thugs or females. Appreciate the attempt you made to help.

Originally Posted by BrockBo

^^^^^^^^ wow thank you somebody said it I think that the only reason kids my age (14) are getting this is cuz Lil Wanye said it........anyway im just wondering every one is saying that these are going to be so easy to get because they are going to be a GR but im thinking in the citys ( New York Chicago LA Cincinnati? exc.. its still going to be crazy and I can see thats why people are dropping a little more money on getting these early...... wish i could do that but i got 200 put aside for Rd but if any body in Chicago Cincinnati or Detriot metro area and can help me get hoked up please pm me

p.s just because im 14 doesnt mean im stupid
EXACTLY HOMEBOI FAIL TO REALIZE THAT I WAS LAUGHIN AT HIM CAUSE HE DOESNT LIVE IN ONE OF THOSE BIG CITIES U MENTIONED HE LIVES IN NEBRASKAALTHOUGH IDK ANYTHING ABOUT NEBRASKA, I CAN PUT 20 ON IT IT WILL BE EASY TO GET A PAIR OF SPACE JAMS IN NEBRASKA THEN IN ONE OF THOSE BIG CITIES YOU MENTIONED

Hold up. Like you said you don't know anything about it. Like I said earlier, don't speak on it if you don't know anything about it. There mightbe less people trying to get these than NYC or LA or some other bigger cities, but we also get a lot less pairs. And we have the same drama, people gettingrobbed in the parking lot and everything else that comes with a big RD. I'm not trying to disrespect you, so let's get off this female +$%. Good luckgetting your pairs bro.

Hold up. Like you said you don't know anything about it. Like I said earlier, don't speak on it if you don't know anything about it. There might be less people trying to get these than NYC or LA or some other bigger cities, but we also get a lot less pairs. And we have the same drama, people getting robbed in the parking lot and everything else that comes with a big RD. I'm not trying to disrespect you, so let's get off this female +$%. Good luck getting your pairs bro.
GOOD LUCK TO U 2

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...believe me, I know
eyes.gif

Yea, that's what I thought. I appreciate that answer c money. That other dude is starting to piss me off. Laughing at how easy it's going to be to cop in Omaha when he knows nothing about it, and then pretending like its going to be cake to cop online. Fall back bro. Don't answer people's questions if you don't know what you're talking about or you're going to answer disrespectfully. Thanks.
hEY DONT GET MAD AT ME I WAS TRYNA HELP YOU OUT DONT GET MAD AT ME CAUSE U WORRIED U WONT GET THESE AND U HAVE A SUSPENDED LICENSE STEP YO GAME UP
laugh.gif
NOW I WILL LAUGH AT U
roll.gif
IM TRYNA GIVE U SOME POINTERS I NOTICED U ARE NEW TO THE GAME I ANIT NO DAY BY NIGHT SHOE COLLECTOR NUFF SAID AND THE ONLY REASON I WANT SPACE JAMS ARE TO FLIP THEM OR CAUSE LIL WAYNE SAID IT
roll.gif
"OK HELLO ITS THE MARTIAN, SPACE JAM JORDANS"
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

PS...nobody is coppin these because of that line..yall know damn well $%%!+* is gonna beast over these regardless
tired.gif

ok i was watching this video from a dude who bought shoes promoshoes they are fake whoa cant believe so for the people who bought from promoshoes they are fakewatch video

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

ok i was watching this video from a dude who bought shoes promoshoes they are fake whoa cant believe so for the people who bought from promoshoes they are fake watch video

eek.gif

ok i was watching this video from a dude who bought shoes promoshoes they are fake whoa cant believe so for the people who bought from promoshoes they are fake watch video

THATS CRAZY I DONT THINK THEYRE FAKE I JUST THINK THEYRE VERY VERY VERY BAD B GRADES

I WOULDNT BUY FROM THEM I STILL SAY THEY ARE FAKES AND PEOPLE PAYING DOUBLE RETAIL FOR FAKES THAT AINT COOL

THATS CRAZY I DONT THINK THEYRE FAKE I JUST THINK THEYRE VERY VERY VERY BAD B GRADES

^ This is correct my cousin copped a pair of the white/red CW on there and they were definately Bgrades tags matched up perfectly and the materials werentterrible but def not regular jordan leather (which isnt great to begin with) and the tag had the Notorious B stamp
roll.gif

Dam you Promo ! Haha but Thankfully for him he sold that pair on ebay last week for 270 so he got his money back and then some lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom