Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is really ******ed now. Some of you guys aren't even posting updates or pics, you're just arguring.
And to the guy that said how do you know if 01 SJ Quality>>09 SJ Quality,
indifferent.gif
Think I'll cop some 01's instead....

Originally Posted by Mannchyld

Here's my pair that came in today. The end production date on these is 10/13/09. I'm speculating that these are going to be mass produced, and easily obtainable.
Do you think that you could post a pic of the actual tag on the shoes? I kinda have a theory about arestock...

yall cats are real bitter bout this early release...by the way y would jordan release soooooo many "b-grade" shoes..... makes you wonder if the 175 is worth it ......but these comments make me wonder do you cats believe that a shoe (which is made in china) becomes a grade A shoe once finishline and the footlocker stores receive them???
This is the problem with release threads.

No one is bitter, and no one is "hating". Anyone can pony up the extra money to get these early, they are NOT selling out on pre sale sites. I canpony up what you paid to have these now, but for what? What is the point? I'm not in High School anymore. I don't walk around the mall to see howmany people look at my kicks. I have the money, but as I've become older I've become smarter with it. Why pay $250, when you can get the exact sameproduct for $75 less? I can't even wear sneakers to work
ohwell.gif
, sinceI work in a professional environment, and I'm sure most of the longtime members that are here that are often called "haters" by these high schoolkids, have a solid job where they are making decent money.

The time to pay to get stuff early, that was 2002-early 2006 "The Hypebeast Era".

If you know what's good, which a lot of you don't is walking in the store and getting retro's from '99-01 without lines
smokin.gif
....White/Black/Fire Red V's, Infrared VI, Black/Red IV's,White/Black/Grey IV's, Concords, Cool Grey XI's......
smokin.gif

I'm not here to argue, ya'll just don't know how good we had it back then, before the first wave of XI retro's.

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

Thank God I've still got my pairs from '00!!! The '09's shape is just too off despite the icey sole.
Good luck to everyone getting theirs but it looks like everyone should get them if they put in the work.
peace

377805842.jpg

377805840.jpg

377805837.jpg

peace

The big homie PERRY ....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Post your damn collection already. lol .

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

yall cats are real bitter bout this early release...by the way y would jordan release soooooo many "b-grade" shoes..... makes you wonder if the 175 is worth it ......but these comments make me wonder do you cats believe that a shoe (which is made in china) becomes a grade A shoe once finishline and the footlocker stores receive them???

No one is bitter, and no one is "hating". Anyone can pony up the extra money to get these early, they are NOT selling out on pre sale sites. I can pony up what you paid to have these now, but for what? What is the point? I'm not in High School anymore. I don't walk around the mall to see how many people look at my kicks. I have the money, but as I've become older I've become smarter with it. Why pay $250, when you can get the exact same product for $75 less? I can't even wear sneakers to work
ohwell.gif
, since I work in a professional environment, and I'm sure most of the longtime members that are here that are often called "haters" by these high school kids, have a solid job where they are making decent money.

The time to pay to get stuff early, that was 2002-early 2006 "The Hypebeast Era".

If you know what's good, which a lot of you don't is walking in the store and getting retro's from '99-01 without lines
smokin.gif
....White/Black/Fire Red V's, Infrared VI, Black/Red IV's, White/Black/Grey IV's, Concords, Cool Grey XI's......
smokin.gif

I'm not here to argue, ya'll just don't know how good we had it back then, before the first wave of XI retro's.

this man speaks the truth. miss the good ol' days

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

No one is bitter, and no one is "hating". Anyone can pony up the extra money to get these early, they are NOT selling out on pre sale sites. I can pony up what you paid to have these now, but for what? What is the point? I'm not in High School anymore. I don't walk around the mall to see how many people look at my kicks. I have the money, but as I've become older I've become smarter with it. Why pay $250, when you can get the exact same product for $75 less? I can't even wear sneakers to work
ohwell.gif
, since I work in a professional environment, and I'm sure most of the longtime members that are here that are often called "haters" by these high school kids, have a solid job where they are making decent money.

smokin.gif
....White/Black/Fire Red V's, Infrared VI, Black/Red IV's, White/Black/Grey IV's, Concords, Cool Grey XI's......
smokin.gif

The Hypebeast Era was when i was in high school son i graduated in 06.....ive been wearing the same size shoe since i was 12 so i know about no lines at storesi still have my concords and cool grey 9s although they've been hooped in.......... ive been away from the jordan game for a while myself i had to getthese and the true blue 3s which was the first jordan purchase i made since the 6/17 and 7/16 cdps i feel you on some of those statements but you have torealize that most kids nowadays dont dress like we did in high school.......too many bright colors and this whole skaterboy/tight jeans movement in which illnever understand.....when i was in high school ppl (including me) would question ur sexuality with that sh...it on ......but most kids dont worry bout qualityas long as there fresh........... im in college and im out this year....... i work in the same environment you do but im still on my jays man ill quitsoon........
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Do these run small like the CDP XIs?
Been searching for the same answer. Can anyone help? Few posts read that they fit true to size. Can we get a confirmation? Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

Originally Posted by JsindaA

Heard these got moved back to December instead of Black Friday...this true???
^^ yeup, i hear the day before christmas.
Where are your sources? I'm broke and if this was true this would increase my chances of getting these

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Where are your sources? I'm broke and if this was true this would increase my chances of getting these
this has been the date for a while

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

this has been the date for a while
Oh well I've been out of the loop

NikeTalk was mentioned in the article.
pimp.gif

But damn, this release doesn't need anymore publicity than it already has.
indifferent.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom