Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by marshaquari88

ill b damned if yall think these will b a easy pickup
You're so stuck on your b-grades you just don't know. These will be mass produced. If you want them, you'll get them.
Get mad.

if someone has ordered these from kixclusive or promo-shoes can you give me some feedback as i'm not sure which site to order from .thanks.

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

You're so stuck on your b-grades you just don't know. These will be mass produced. If you want them, you'll get them.
Get mad.
y do ppl keep tryin me on this site.....jordan can release these joints at any time........if its christmas there will most definitely a lot ofsad faces....will you b one????????

Thats not even cool..

.. when i bought the REAL Air Jordan XI 'spacejams' in 2000 it was at 8:00pm the day AFTER they released.
laugh.gif
And they still had pairs just sitting...

If i dont get these this time around, oh well. Cause i damn sure aint feeding into these reselling prices. I had the real ones when i was a teenager anyway
pimp.gif

hmmm what if your completely wrong? your funny, you expect a silly shoe release to bring madness into a society.

and for the record im only buying one pair.

Originally Posted by games91999

if someone has ordered these from kixclusive or promo-shoes can you give me some feedback as i'm not sure which site to order from .thanks.
stay far away from kixclusive

Get mad.
y do ppl keep tryin me on this site.....jordan can release these joints at any time........if its christmas there will most definitely a lot of sad faces....will you b one????????
Don't know what you're trying to type but the fact still is, you got b-grades and these will be easily obtained.
tongue.gif

You all have probably heard the term "don't put the _________ on a pedestal." The same goes for sneakers. Stop acting like it's unattainable. Everything will be ok. So for everyone freaking out,
calm-down.jpg

lol @ people sayin these will be there @ the end of the day...
people on forums always try to lessen the hype so people wont go all out...just watch as it gets closer and closer dudes gon be tellin you, "ohh dontworry bout campin out, just come at opening time" then they be the first #+%+!+ in line @ the local footlocker...
laugh.gif

do what you gotta do, prepare for the worst and hope for the best.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by games91999

Stay away from Kixclusive, you probably won't get them until release time from them.

This should cheer you b-grade guys receiving up.
2ighpx0.jpg

aaylg2.jpg

you can't believe this guy has b-grades they were made like that so UCF doesn't violate their contract by dress code but those look nice

Since I work at a Finishline....I swear my co-workers better not pull some slick !%$# on my sz 11.0.....I like to talk sneaks with the regular kids that comein looking for Mike's and such...I did a tally.....

Favorite Jordan of people that:

Bought a pair that day/Did not Buy

XI's were 75-to-80% of what people liked and also the reason why they didn't buy shoes that day....I'll do my best to kinda give NT a heads up onmy shipment so some of yall can stop stressing....I remember what it was like showing up to a camp and having to wait all night....just to have.....:::SIGH:::
frown.gif
a size 13 and 8 left. (DMP 11/6 RELEASE ARDEN FAIR MALL SACRAMENTO). I hope this release turns out like that Fire red V release a few years ago....I neverhad such an easy cop! DOPE @%! CHRISTMAS! But I know its not....I just hope everyone is SAFE....seriously...like dude a few post above me stated A lot of headsin and out of the game are keen on these kix....but the jax bois will robb especially if they know when and where your money will be at (Kinda like blackfriday camps at best buy....LOL in Sacramento some group robbed a WHOLE line of some 20 people camping out) But seriously I really hope everyone copps theirpair alright!

Originally Posted by hotbutter

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

Thank God I've still got my pairs from '00!!! The '09's shape is just too off despite the icey sole.
Good luck to everyone getting theirs but it looks like everyone should get them if they put in the work.
peace

377805842.jpg

peace

these patent cuts look completely different too! not that its a bad thing, but its reality, not everyone is gna get their ideal patent cut. each shoe is have its own unique defaults. but imo the pair to the right has a peeeeeeeeeeeeeeerfecto cut and shape... hope my 09's turn out so nice. wonder if anyones ever gone into the FTL, Finishline or wherever you buy and sit there sorting through all the sizes to find the perfect cut, while everyone is still waiting in line behind them. lol maybe ill give it a try this release, on christmas eve nonetheless!
roll.gif

Hmm.....not a bad idea! I DEMAND A PERFECT CUT XI PAGE GALLERY!!! Where can I go to see more optimal cut Space jams? air-jordans.com mabye?

I picked this up in a thrift store brand-new about 4/5 years ago, you don't even wanna know how much for...

It has a label inside stating it is made by Warner. The body is 100% wool, with super-soft leather sleeves. Front is plain. No idea why I am sharing this,guess cos it is a one-off haha

Originally Posted by hypebeast5

This should cheer you b-grade guys receiving up.
2ighpx0.jpg

aaylg2.jpg

you can't believe this guy has b-grades they were made like that so UCF doesn't violate their contract by dress code but those look nice
I know, I was taling about the guy on the last page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom