Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there is a chance that these will have a retro card because the xii's are coming with one but its not going to be the same as the old one

Indeed bro no retro card included in the package. As far as most of us know, its a box, some shoe trees and thats it.

reposting my post from the other related threads....

I am done for 2009...no more shoes for 2009.

Flu Games
XII Wht/Red
Space Jams

all ordered...no waking up early, no black Friday, Xmas eve mall madness, freezing my butt off. I will just wait for the mail man and enjoying my kicks.

I really do love and appreciate this community!
wink.gif

yep i got flu games as soon as i get jordan 12 white/red and another pair of space jams done with new releases for 2009 but outlets will be comming with heat
wink.gif

Originally Posted by AsianImage

reposting my post from the other related threads....

I am done for 2009...no more shoes for 2009.

Flu Games
XII Wht/Red
Space Jams

all ordered...no waking up early, no black Friday, Xmas eve mall madness, freezing my butt off. I will just wait for the mail man and enjoying my kicks.

I really do love and appreciate this community!
wink.gif

Good for you sir, and this community appreciates your thoughts. A lot of us still have RD's to await...hope all goes good withe everyone.

1st post, been coming to this site for a good minute, wondering if anybody knows if these will drop in sz 14? Also, any recommendations for pre-order sites? 'Preciate it!!

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Originally Posted by Mannchyld

Here's my pair that came in today. The end production date on these is 10/13/09. I'm speculating that these are going to be mass produced, and easily obtainable.
Do you think that you could post a pic of the actual tag on the shoes? I kinda have a theory about a restock...

tons of retros were mass produced like crazy but still sold out pretty quick. (flint 13, 5s, fire red 3s for example...)

Originally Posted by antwaun817

Originally Posted by Kstrick12

Originally Posted by babycross2011

Anybody cop from jay??? I want to but idk if he is legit

Legit......do it
anybody else think its weird he only pops up in the forum to speup up on jay?
ohwell.gif

pics?? and oh antwuan why didnt the order of space jams go through??

Originally Posted by hotbutter

Legit......do it
ohwell.gif

friend of mine placed order. so in a few days we will have status on jay. hopefully legit!
wink.gif

Legit......do it
ohwell.gif

friend of mine placed order. so in a few days we will have status on jay. hopefully legit!
wink.gif

JAY'S 100% HE EVEN GOT WHITE II'S ALREADY IF YOU WANT TO AVOID HASSLE WITH GETTIN THE SJ'S GET EM' FROM JAY 8 DAYS FROM HIS DOOR TOYOURS.......

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Originally Posted by Mannchyld

Here's my pair that came in today. The end production date on these is 10/13/09. I'm speculating that these are going to be mass produced, and easily obtainable.
Do you think that you could post a pic of the actual tag on the shoes? I kinda have a theory about a restock...

tons of retros were mass produced like crazy but still sold out pretty quick. (flint 13, 5s, fire red 3s for example...)
Shoes only tend to sell out quick in bigger cities for obvious reason. All the shoes you mentioned have been on sale. I picked up fire red 3'sfor 60 and I am in NYC. I will say though XI's are a total different case. Even if they produce crazy amount the shoe will sell out. Just speaking frompersonal experience.

OG2345 wrote:
manny1 wrote:
well the footlocker/finishline in my hood are holding pairs for there customers that are regulars. the footlocker i go to is holding about 6 pairs in different sizes for me. plus i have two more spots that are holding 3 pairs each for me also. it all depends on who your hook up is. there not suppose to hold them but if you have the right connections then you should be ok on RD.

I don't want to be judgmental bro, but from my knowledge because I have several friends who work for footlocker, footaction, and finishline, but as for footlocker employees I know they told me that they are guaranteed a pair but they can't hold any shoes for anybody, it could be because of store policy but I'm not too sure if its just in my area? (Los Angeles) that they are not allowing it but who knows? if they do hold pairs for you by the time RD comes around, that's dope.
For the rest of you who are waiting for RD keep your heads up and be hopeful, hoping everyone at least gets a pair without any hassles or strings attach. Because I'd be pissed standing in line for hours to find out that I see someone walking out the store with 4 pairs that are just going to be re-sold or that the store only received a limited shipment and race off to another spot or the famous "raffle" or "you must buy a tee-shirt or accessory aside from the shoes"....
mad.gif

Anywho much luck to everyone out there who are going to camp out, because I'm with you on that as well. Luck to all of us on RD and for those who have them already, lucky mofos
laugh.gif
....i kidd i kidd...

its cool bro. i remember when the 11/12 cdp came out i didn't wait in line, i walked right in the store and picked up 6 packages and walked out. i rememberppl camping out since 10 p.m. the night before and the first 3 ppl wanted a 9.5 but i bought 3 in a 9.5 and the other 3 pairs i bought in different sizes formy friends.no i didn't resell my pairs there still in my closet. but i talked to my boy that is in fact the manager and he said he has my pairs on lock. ihope everyone gets a pairs of these also. for those who has a hook up like i do know that the only way to get that is to put in time and money at your spot. ihave spent a lot of money and brought in new business to that footlocker that's why i get a good hook up.

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

Well what did u buy from him pics?

Legit......do it
ohwell.gif

wink.gif

JAY'S 100% HE EVEN GOT WHITE II'S ALREADY IF YOU WANT TO AVOID HASSLE WITH GETTIN THE SJ'S GET EM' FROM JAY 8 DAYS FROM HIS DOOR TO YOURS.......

am i the only one getting less excited for these as the rd approaches? every time i see them they look more and more fake/poorly constructed. SMH @myself forpre-ordering.

I personally can't wait til they release....I hope alot of people pass so it is easier to pick up a pair or 2....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom