Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how do these run size wise?

Do they run true to size, or 1/2 size small like the CDP blk/red 11's that dropped a year ago?

I've read that they run true to size this time...and that the quality is better than the black/red CDP XI. Not as STIFF which is a huge plus IMO.

Originally Posted by MichaelC23

damn man...its gonna be a crazy day next friday.
Why so?
If your referring to the Flu games..I highly doubt it, look at the re-retro Nubuck XII's, as far as I know they are still sitting in shelves at my localstores...
but if your talking about the SJ's supposedly releasing that day, then your mistaken...
but with all due respect bro, be clear what you mean by why it's going to be crazy next friday, unless just because its black friday..then yes. Ima be onthe lookout for deals @ Fry's electronics haha

Originally Posted by OG2345

Originally Posted by ebpo

In Canada (in fact in Quebec) we have around 13% taxes... and everytime some shoes release in here we get a bigger price... I paid 237 CAD to pre-order in FL... it's around 225 USD... yeah, that's our retail price in here...

That's ridiculous..13% tax?? That is a sick rape....how the hell is someone going to pay 225 for retail? Theory.....Does money grow on trees? Hmmm??
eyes.gif

It's like asking too from the tootsie pop commercial, how money licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?...The world may never know.
laugh.gif

Idk bro, but 13% is too damn much. I'm better off just crossing the border illegally every time for a pair of shoes I really need or just have someone in the U.S. get them for me and have them ship to their home and then just pay to ship them to my door in Canada. That's just me, if you can find an alternative, then by all means do so.
Much luck for you bro, hope your blessed well. - For real tho.

The problem is that some people ask as much as 45 USD to ship to Canada... Plus, if I want to use paypal to pay someone in the US so he can send them to me,i'm still not winning because paypal currency rate is AWFUL. On top of that, I'm in Montreal, the border is at around 2 hours of road, so with theprice of the gas, and the fact that I have to convert from CAD to USD, i'm still paying way to much!
I guess I have to deal it and keep paying 225 USD for Space Jams...

way too many people are asking the same questions over and over and over and over
i will ask again, WHY NOT ANSWER ALL THESE QUESTIONS BY UPDATING THE FIRST POST AND PUTTING ALL ANSWERS THERE IN BOLD SO PEOPLE STOP ASKING??????

The problem is that some people ask as much as 45 USD to ship to Canada... Plus, if I want to use paypal to pay someone in the US so he can send them to me, i'm still not winning because paypal currency rate is AWFUL. On top of that, I'm in Montreal, the border is at around 2 hours of road, so with the price of the gas, and the fact that I have to convert from CAD to USD, i'm still paying way to much!
Well bro if that suits you to let it be the best way then so be it, I know how rates and shipping costs can be a drag. What else do you expectfrom U.S. economy at this time....people here are still in a crisis and what not. Especially according to Arnold "The Governator" Schwarzenegger"The Califorrrrrnia People" he emphasizes in the middle
laugh.gif
........but still my face is like this
indifferent.gif
...I wish a realpredator fell outta the sky and goes after you to teach you a lesson for what you got us into..but enough about that....
All in all bro..I hope everything works out for you bro, I hope like I said before, at least every single NT'er get their SJ's....much luck to you andto all of us.

BTW, just got my tracking number Jay himself....sweet
glasses.gif
....now thewait begins. Hope its worth it for what I paid.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by XIjordan

Originally Posted by thejumpfather

My pair from footalog the quality is alot better than the cdp 11
Doesn't this mean they're fake? No Box?? Is Footalog legit?
Footalog sells the Space Jams with the special box for $260 not including s&h and without the special box for $230 not including s&h. Justordered mine 2 weeks ago and bought the one without the special box as a backup just case I'm not home upon RD for these. Just received my shoes yesterdayand they are 100% legit. Might cop a 2nd pair just in case. These come with the special shoe tree however for both prices...

The problem is that some people ask as much as 45 USD to ship to Canada... Plus, if I want to use paypal to pay someone in the US so he can send them to me, i'm still not winning because paypal currency rate is AWFUL. On top of that, I'm in Montreal, the border is at around 2 hours of road, so with the price of the gas, and the fact that I have to convert from CAD to USD, i'm still paying way to much!
Well bro if that suits you to let it be the best way then so be it, I know how rates and shipping costs can be a drag. What else do you expect from U.S. economy at this time....people here are still in a crisis and what not. Especially according to Arnold "The Governator" Schwarzenegger "The Califorrrrrnia People" he emphasizes in the middle
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
...I wish a real predator fell outta the sky and goes after you to teach you a lesson for what you got us into..but enough about that....
All in all bro..I hope everything works out for you bro, I hope like I said before, at least every single NT'er get their SJ's....much luck to you and to all of us.

glasses.gif
....now the wait begins. Hope its worth it for what I paid.
nerd.gif

TRUST BRO YOU WILL BE EXTREMLY PLEASED.......

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

ebpo wrote:

The problem is that some people ask as much as 45 USD to ship to Canada... Plus, if I want to use paypal to pay someone in the US so he can send them to me,
i'm still not winning because paypal currency rate is AWFUL. On top of that, I'm in Montreal, the border is at around 2 hours of road, so with the
price of the gas, and the fact that I have to convert from CAD to USD, i'm still paying way to much!

Well bro if that suits you to let it be the best way then so be it, I know how rates and shipping costs can be a drag. What else do you expect
from U.S. economy at this time....people here are still in a crisis and what not. Especially according to Arnold "The Governator" Schwarzenegger
"The Califorrrrrnia People" he emphasizes in the middle
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
...I wish a real
predator fell outta the sky and goes after you to teach you a lesson for what you got us into..but enough about that....

All in all bro..I hope everything works out for you bro, I hope like I said before, at least every single NT'er get their SJ's....much luck to you and
to all of us.

glasses.gif
....now the
wait begins. Hope its worth it for what I paid.
nerd.gif

ya watch this dude get some spongebob 11's
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP3isdatruth

ebpo wrote:

The problem is that some people ask as much as 45 USD to ship to Canada... Plus, if I want to use paypal to pay someone in the US so he can send them to me,
i'm still not winning because paypal currency rate is AWFUL. On top of that, I'm in Montreal, the border is at around 2 hours of road, so with the
price of the gas, and the fact that I have to convert from CAD to USD, i'm still paying way to much!

Well bro if that suits you to let it be the best way then so be it, I know how rates and shipping costs can be a drag. What else do you expect
from U.S. economy at this time....people here are still in a crisis and what not. Especially according to Arnold "The Governator" Schwarzenegger
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
...I wish a real
predator fell outta the sky and goes after you to teach you a lesson for what you got us into..but enough about that....

All in all bro..I hope everything works out for you bro, I hope like I said before, at least every single NT'er get their SJ's....much luck to you and
to all of us.

glasses.gif
....now the
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Why you gotta do that to a brother for???
eyes.gif
embarassed.gif
mad.gif

Anyways I hope I don't get any sponge-bob looking shoes....but I'm sure I'm not because he sent me pics of the shoes he sent me himself.Chicityk7, I hope so bro. The man is Legit and No I did not get them for 200, I got them for 225 plus S&h becausehe's personally shipping from China/Hong Kong and also because I had been talking to him for sometime now but I just needed time to come up with the money.
So all in all..I got my tracking number and received the pics, now all I gotta do is wait. And for those who doubt him or talk before thinking..please save it.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by CP3isdatruth

ebpo wrote:

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
...I wish a real

to all of us.

glasses.gif
....now the
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
Why you gotta do that to a brother for???
eyes.gif
embarassed.gif
mad.gif

Anyways I hope I don't get any sponge-bob looking shoes....but I'm sure I'm not because he sent me pics of the shoes he sent me himself. Chicityk7, I hope so bro. The man is Legit and No I did not get them for 200, I got them for 225 plus S&h because he's personally shipping from China/Hong Kong and also because I had been talking to him for sometime now but I just needed time to come up with the money.
So all in all..I got my tracking number and received the pics, now all I gotta do is wait. And for those who doubt him or talk before thinking..please save it.
grin.gif

THANK YOU OG2345 SOME PPL ON HERE ARE JUST POSTING TO UP THIER COUNT & NOT ACTUALLY ABOUT THE TOPIC

Originally Posted by ryaneff23

Can we see the pics Jay sent you?

Certainly...you may not! jk bro haha...
laugh.gif

Here they are, and for Chicityk7, your welcome bro andappreciate it too. I know exactly what you mean, people these days trying a bit too much...ha
wink.gif

Just to let you all know, the date posted on the pics is in fact old but because its the shoes he's been keeping on hold for me. So beforehand anybodybegins to think differently...

Thanks for posting those. I'm not an expert on it, but I think those are B grades. The Jumpman tag on the tongue looks wrong. Can someone else who knowsmore about this give us more info on those?

Originally Posted by skep

way too many people are asking the same questions over and over and over and over
i will ask again, WHY NOT ANSWER ALL THESE QUESTIONS BY UPDATING THE FIRST POST AND PUTTING ALL ANSWERS THERE IN BOLD SO PEOPLE STOP ASKING??????

I agree. This thread has gotten very cluttered.

I think they're supposed to be in between the 3rd lace loop or whatever. Either way, its not a good look when they are in different spots. Those picshave one higher than the other, and the higher one isn't even visible. I mean, to each his own. If that doesn't bother you, than cop early from thatJay dude. Ima wait til RD though.

Dude I can care less if they are or aren't, like I had spoken to Rick2345 and the rest of you....I'm not picky on kicks, one lil miserable tag orstitch or seam or what not is not going to affect me wearing them. That is WHY I am going to get a second pair on release day.
No disrespect to the two of you, but really tho, I'm not concerned whatsoever. I spoke to Jay himself many times about the shoes and other things and healways got back to me in time. And also there are other NT'ers who personally bought from him and have had no complaints at all. So tell me, should I beconcerned?

My respponse: HE-LLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NO.

I posted the pics for a reason, just to show you all that Jay is LEGIT, I too had my doubts at the very beginning but the man came through and put in work, Iput in work too but just to come up with the money, it took me a while, but hey money don't grow on trees, I had to save a little to pay it all and getwhat I wanted.

Teaching a lesson is no joke, which is why I'm going to college haha. To do the damn thing..TEACH.
-enough said.

Dude I can care less if they are or aren't, like I had spoken to Rick2345 and the rest of you....I'm not picky on kicks, one lil miserable tag or stitch or seam or what not is not going to affect me wearing them. That is WHY I am going to get a second pair on release day.
No disrespect to the two of you, but really tho, I'm not concerned whatsoever. I spoke to Jay himself many times about the shoes and other things and he always got back to me in time. And also there are other NT'ers who personally bought from him and have had no complaints at all. So tell me, should I be concerned?

My respponse: HE-LLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NO.

I posted the pics for a reason, just to show you all that Jay is LEGIT, I too had my doubts at the very beginning but the man came through and put in work, I put in work too but just to come up with the money, it took me a while, but hey money don't grow on trees, I had to save a little to pay it all and get what I wanted.

Teaching a lesson is no joke, which is why I'm going to college haha. To do the damn thing..TEACH.
-enough said.

Very well said. Sounds like something I might say to the haters.
laugh.gif

You paid your hard earned money, enjoy the kicks...as for me..I'll be waiting for rd.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ryaneff23

Can we see the pics Jay sent you?

Certainly...you may not! jk bro haha...
laugh.gif

Here they are, and for Chicityk7, your welcome bro and appreciate it too. I know exactly what you mean, people these days trying a bit too much...ha
wink.gif

Just to let you all know, the date posted on the pics is in fact old but because its the shoes he's been keeping on hold for me. So beforehand anybody begins to think differently...

He sent me the exact same pics...
eek.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom