Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by dtb00201

pics plz

I gotta see this to pics anyone ?
nerd.gif

Can someone knowledgeable please verify based off this tag if this specific pair is legit, thanks, much appreciated

Originally Posted by Jayhawk

Not legit. These jams?

How can you tell? The tag looks identical to mine except for the production dates. And it seems like there are numerous legit pairs shown on here withdifferent production dates. I can't tell if they're legit or not, but the tag looks good to me. That's why I'm asking how you can assumethey're fake?

Originally Posted by eastlasmokeshop

Did anyone have a chance to pre order from shoe trends

not sure if shoetrends got em yet (too lazy to make another tab and check
laugh.gif
) but i know that footalog and rmkstore got them in already. i got my pair fromfootalog coming in soon
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Mannchyld

Originally Posted by Jayhawk

Not legit. These jams?

How can you tell? The tag looks identical to mine except for the production dates. And it seems like there are numerous legit pairs shown on here with different production dates. I can't tell if they're legit or not, but the tag looks good to me. That's why I'm asking how you can assume they're fake?

um, i can't tell u why since many people are selling or buying these still, but just so u know, there r more than just all fake and all real shoes thesedays. oh ya, btw, especially JB.

Originally Posted by OthelloxTwon

wait a minute...this hype seems familiar....same time last year??? 11/12 pack???

we all thought the 11/12 pack was going to be tough to get and so many places got another shipment. both online and in stores.

i'm done trippin over these shoes.

if I don't get them on RD or a few weeks after, i'll pay a little extra somewhere which is the same price as the pre-order anyway

This release will be just like that or even worst ,,,,,,,
I mean we are talking about the SJ 11 people think that cause they are GR they will sit like the Nubuck 12's
laugh.gif

just wanna see what happens after the release with all that people without a pair
tired.gif

Originally Posted by games91999

Can someone knowledgeable please verify based off this tag if this specific pair is legit, thanks, much appreciated
These are probably not legit based on the tag.
I don't think production started on these until sometime in July.
I could be wrong though.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

wait a minute...this hype seems familiar....same time last year??? 11/12 pack???

we all thought the 11/12 pack was going to be tough to get and so many places got another shipment. both online and in stores.

if I don't get them on RD or a few weeks after, i'll pay a little extra somewhere which is the same price as the pre-order anyway

I mean we are talking about the SJ 11 people think that cause they are GR they will sit like the Nubuck 12's
laugh.gif

just wanna see what happens after the release with all that people without a pair
tired.gif
the SpaceJams are like all other Christmas releases, Nike makes a ton of them so they can capitalize on Christmas $. almost all FTLInc stores will be stocked. this release shouldnt be a problem for anyone, as long as u dont sleep in til noon. I'll cop my 5+ pairseasy
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MrMagic8Ball

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

laugh.gif

tired.gif
the SpaceJams are like all other Christmas releases, Nike makes a ton of them so they can capitalize on Christmas $. almost all FTL Inc stores will be stocked. this release shouldnt be a problem for anyone, as long as u dont sleep in til noon. I'll cop my 5+ pairs easy
pimp.gif

IDK why people talk like they are managers of stores and stufff................

Just remenber about the 11/12 pack yeah they make ton of them but guess what they have to ship it to all the country and to all the states and cities
what does that mean??????? that every store will have a certain amount of them.......... its not like the stores will be pack of those shoes

yeah ron email me from shoetrends he said they have not been put on site yet and the out of stock sign they are getting ready to put them on their i was goingto get from shoetrends but i decided to wait these should be easy to get

I just can't bring myself to fork out $175 plus tax for these things.. If the quality is the same as the CDP, it mos def isn't worth the extra $$ fora freakin box that most of us won't care about in a little while.. As much as I would like to have the Space Jams again, I think I have to sit this oneout..
grin.gif
for the copper foams
happy.gif

Aside from the XI's for a minute...is anyone getting the wht/red XII's?
haha...i kid i kid...
Waiting for RD to come around...very soon...

yeah the jordan 11 space jam that i had bought early i sold them but i want 1 pair just to keep and it didnt have the special box anyways

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

I just can't bring myself to fork out $175 plus tax for these things.. If the quality is the same as the CDP, it mos def isn't worth the extra $$ for a freakin box that most of us won't care about in a little while.. As much as I would like to have the Space Jams again, I think I have to sit this one out..
grin.gif
for the copper foams
happy.gif

plz sit on it, there'll be more for me. Lol. But if u have complaint about the jams, the copper foams are made from the same factory as the jams. No moremade in Taiwan.

How hard would you say it would be to buy the Space Jams online on RD in comparison to camping out/waking up early for a pair at the local Foot Locker? I mightend up just doing that to avoid any possible violence and stress.

Originally Posted by Chief Ediri

How hard would you say it would be to buy the Space Jams online on RD in comparison to camping out/waking up early for a pair at the local Foot Locker? I might end up just doing that to avoid any possible violence and stress.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Chief Ediri wrote:

How hard would you say it would be to buy the Space Jams online on RD in comparison to camping out/waking up early for a pair at the local Foot Locker? I
might end up just doing that to avoid any possible violence and stress.

smh.gif

Any more answers since this user decided to be stupid? Its not that hard to answer.

^^In reality your question is stupid. We don't know where you live, how are we supposed to know how the wait is gonna be at your local footocker? If youlive in a small town with only 1 footlocker and many sneakerheads, it'll prolly be hard to cop at the store. If you have an abundance of footlockers, thenit won't be hard. Simple enough for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom