Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by HWBurnz

If you sea glow the soles right away, will that prevent yellowing?

Does anyone know?
no but it prolongs(makes them turn blue too) it no doubt...do what dude said aint clean them with soap and water after every wear

excuse me for my ignorance (I haven't been in JB in MAAAAD long) can somebody please confirm the Release Date for these babies? I need to cop 2 for myselfand 1 for pops

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Does anyone know?
no but it prolongs(makes them turn blue too) it no doubt...do what dude said aint clean them with soap and water after every wear

so if you want icy Blue sole sea glow them right away
jw because idk what to do when it comes to sea glow

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

how about you just wear the shoes? who cares about the soles?
I can't do both?
eyes.gif

So besides just regularly cleaning the soles and maybe sea glowing them... any other products that I could use to preserve the ice blue sole?

Originally Posted by BrockBo

Does anyone know?

so if you want icy Blue sole sea glow them right away
jw because idk what to do when it comes to sea glow
Yeeeeup..

Originally Posted by BrockBo

^^^^^^^any bad side to doing that?

nope...just when you doing it make sure it aint too hot(cuz i read somewhere for XIs it can cause sole seperation)...if you live somewhere where its sunny andcool @ the same time then its perfect.

but i live in texas(its SCORTCHIN') and ive done it and no sole seperation for me...soo id say your good....

Originally Posted by retrourfeet

Originally Posted by sosmoove

I've complained about the cheap model, but I know if they released the concords with the same model I would got nuts.

I assume you meant to say " go nuts"; anyways the most recent retro ('06) "Concords" in my opinion are made same as the CDP, so would assume the "SJ's" will be the same, not to bad of quality if you ask me
ohwell.gif
The 06 "Concords" i.e. the DMP XI are very different then the CDP mold Xi's. The CDP mold is much much stiffer as well as mush lesscushioning throughout and in the sole.

That being said, my cool grey xi's and 01 black/red xi's are better then the Dmp.

why would you sea glow the soles right away? i saw a guy on youtube saying that....but i dont see what good that would do to prevent yellowing....because morethan likely none of you tried that on any shoe prior to 06 so how could anyone say what this does for a shoe over time

Originally Posted by dtb00201

why would you sea glow the soles right away? i saw a guy on youtube saying that....but i dont see what good that would do to prevent yellowing....because more than likely none of you tried that on any shoe prior to 06 so how could anyone say what this does for a shoe over time
1. for the blue effect
2. im guessing maybe blue------->yellow is slower than clear------>yellow
laugh.gif

some peoples pics make me want them and then some peoples pics make me see the flaws. its more than likely im still going to cop though

why would you sea glow the soles right away? i saw a guy on youtube saying that....but i dont see what good that would do to prevent yellowing....because more than likely none of you tried that on any shoe prior to 06 so how could anyone say what this does for a shoe over time
1. for the blue effect
2. im guessing maybe blue------->yellow is slower than clear------>yellow
laugh.gif
is this some type of word puzzle?

lol....nah im sayin maybe when theyre seaglowed till they are blue it will take longer to yellow than if they are just clear like when you first get em...

wait a minute...this hype seems familiar....same time last year??? 11/12 pack???

we all thought the 11/12 pack was going to be tough to get and so many places got another shipment. both online and in stores.

i'm done trippin over these shoes.

if I don't get them on RD or a few weeks after, i'll pay a little extra somewhere which is the same price as the pre-order anyway

^True, but the online restocks were gone in minutes.

Many people still were left empty without a pack, it depends on your location, demographics, store to determine if your going to get a pair or not.
If your on top of your game, you should cop a pair easily.

lol....nah im sayin maybe when theyre seaglowed till they are blue it will take longer to yellow than if they are just clear like when you first get em...

lol what? since when does sea glow give shoes a blue tint....ive never seen one pair of sea glowed shoes that were blue

lol what? since when does sea glow give shoes a blue tint....ive never seen one pair of sea glowed shoes that were blue

eek.gif
where u been?

this one dude on ISS had his Jams like that...mann...they were a beauty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom