Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
mannnnn finally! i got sick of looing thru 3 or 4 diff threads bout these same shoes

OMG that box is very nice... no wonder the shoe is gonna cost $175, i'll probably gonna camp out for these since I don't celebrate thanksgiving anyway

Originally Posted by PlaybaLL

Originally Posted by JoRdaNH109

xi-sj-tongue.jpg
THE OG's have a better tongue. $175 for what!?! a box! forget it.

seriously does it really matter WHAT THE GOD DAM TONGUE SAYS!!!!!
sick.gif
well i understand them changing the colour of the jumpman on the bottom...i understand them changing the direction of the jumpmans on theuppers...i might even let the shape pass but why did they have to change the tongue???!!! so yes, that matters to me

vminc.com has 250 pre order and 300 i hand.Then the pre order it says u will ship on or before the sept 7 .
sick.gif

OMG... that box is crack! totally worth the extra $50... can't wait to rock the box on my head... thanks JB!!!

Originally Posted by JoRdaNH109

THANK YOU DCS23

yeah man, that is from the start got me heated...then i see where they decided to throw money into the box when they could have very well spent that on upperthe quality of the shoes themselves...the only reason why i decided to stock up on TB III's was because of the freakishly OGish quality of the 09 retro...ican't believe JB did this...actually, i CAN believe they did this, they been doing it to us for years upon years now...they know those who have a previousretro at least of the SJ will just get more heated, but it dont matter because the shoe will sell out

I dont have the OG box to my 2001s, so ill get these with my discount, sell the shoes without the box, and put my 01s in this box. SMH at JB making the boxgreat, and the shoes look like variants. WOW!.

i'm tired of hearing people say I rather wear my 2000 SJ's than these. I'm pretty sure anybody that got a pair from 2000 they look like piss on thebottom!!!

Originally Posted by HARLEMWORLD212

i'm tired of hearing people say I rather wear my 2000 SJ's than these. I'm pretty sure anybody that got a pair from 2000 they look like piss on the bottom!!!
indifferent.gif
The ice soles is the only thing that matters,right? New collectors these days...
laugh.gif
And I can assure you, there areplenty of icy 01s out there.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

^dude shut up lol...box is crackkkkkkk...price make sense now

$50 for a box? It better be waterproof, tell time, GPS or something.
wasnt talking to you..they merged stuff so my reply was in the wrong place lol

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

Originally Posted by HARLEMWORLD212

i'm tired of hearing people say I rather wear my 2000 SJ's than these. I'm pretty sure anybody that got a pair from 2000 they look like piss on the bottom!!!
indifferent.gif
The ice soles is the only thing that matters, right? New collectors these days...
laugh.gif
And I can assure you, there are plenty of icy 01s out there.
to be honest with you, i still would rather have an older retro than the 09's

I haven't bought a pair of 11's since the '01s, exactly how bad is the quality on the CDP molds? I mean does the sneaker fall apart from justcasual wear after a few months?

I guess since they can't beat fakes, they decided to join them by using the same wack %*% material and molds, never thought i'd see the day boy....

Mesh is pretty stiff compared to older retroes. Don't like them that much but still might cop these. Just need some SJs.

I dont know, I might pass on these due to the fit on the cdp 11's being so damn snug! It just hurts.

I like the look of the box. I hope all the pairs are packaged like that. I can't wait for this release!

Originally Posted by JAONE626

OMG... that box is crack! totally worth the extra $50... can't wait to rock the box on my head... thanks JB!!!

some people thought that way
roll.gif

Will be the worst release in the history of the sneaker hobby watch...

This release is going to be crazy...

I can see it already... its one of those releases where you either stay away or get on early however way possible.

Originally Posted by sosmoove

I guess since they can't beat fakes, they decided to join them by using the same wack %*% material and molds, never thought i'd see the day boy....
yes the day is here! i'm bout to quit talkn bad bout people wearin fakes cuz at least their not wasting their money
indifferent.gif

^^^ lol

somebody probably already said this but the box looks better than the shoes. I'll probably resell and keep a pair or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom