Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by HARLEMWORLD212

i'm tired of hearing people say I rather wear my 2000 SJ's than these. I'm pretty sure anybody that got a pair from 2000 they look like piss on the bottom!!!
I have lots of Jams, and have a few pairs that i have never worn. I can assure you they are icey.

I was going to grab a pair of these until the pictures actually came out, now i want nothing to do with them. 1 more pair in circulation for someone that cantafford the real thing.

I cant wait to cop, will be my first Space Jams even though they look like crap.

Whens another opportunity to cop a pair of Space Jams for retail + $50?

Space Jams for 09
happy.gif

Box is extra ill too
Nice addition JB
I just hope they don't F the quality

Gosh so tempting, but don't want to get screwed over cause of sizing cause the CDP were half a sz too tight. I'm sure it's made of the same moldprobably.

As an owner of three pairs of Space Jams all copped at NTLA, it's nice to see some with icey soles. Foo that said that there are plenty of icey og SJs,show me just one with a dated pic.

I hope people are saving their money for the black friday sales which means more for me =) copped multiples XXXXXXXX

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

box is vicious...most def a cop now
brand jordan wins...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

why use that extra $50 for the quality when you can make the same crappy product and make another $50 profit by changing up a box.

Originally Posted by mrjordan23

roll.gif
ALL THE NEGATIVE TALKED, BUT THE MAIN PPL TALKIN SH$T WILL BE THE MAIN ONES CRYING WHEN THEY DONT GET THERE HANDS ON A PAIR!
SO GO AHEAD AND SKIP GETTING THEM THAT LEAVES MORE FOR THE REST OF US
~
roll.gif

never met anyone with a bigger BROWN NOSE than you... lol hope youre satisfied in the end with your $200 variants
roll.gif

Originally Posted by hotbutter

roll.gif
ALL THE NEGATIVE TALKED, BUT THE MAIN PPL TALKIN SH$T WILL BE THE MAIN ONES CRYING WHEN THEY DONT GET THERE HANDS ON A PAIR!
~
roll.gif

never met anyone with a bigger BROWN NOSE than you... lol hope youre satisfied in the end with your $200 variants
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

They do look like variants, there's no way around it, unless you are too blind to see that, or to far up JB's %$#%.

I have not idea how some of you clowns could see the quality of a shoe by viewing the picture online, i never knew that superman was real!! All you who talkingdown about the shoes will be first in line to cop when release date comes.

Originally Posted by Mr Fatz

I have not idea how some of you clowns could see the quality of a shoe by viewing the picture online, i never knew that superman was real!! All you who talking down about the shoes will be first in line to cop when release date comes.
When you are used to wearing the old XI's retros, these just don't qualify.

But, I can't wait to see a good picture when someone get's them early, just to confirm.

lmao at those paying an extra $50 for a box. JB sucks these days. I will not be copping. oh and for those great people on here saying "All you who talkingdown about the shoes will be first in line to cop when release date comes," please realize you are wrong. not everyone is willing to buy poor qualityshoes at outrageous prices. that and it's a bit of a cliche around here...

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

box is vicious...most def a cop now
brand jordan wins...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

why use that extra $50 for the quality when you can make the same crappy product and make another $50 profit by changing up a box.

oh lol. i was getting them regardless. i butchered my space jams and then traded them to my cousin for the gloves.

if i order them from vmvinc.com do i have to pay custom fees once they get to the states?

Originally Posted by hotbutter

roll.gif
~
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
^cosign. im not gettin them cuz i dont like em. who cares about thebox. i wear the shoes not the box and the shoes sux. im happy with my 01s.

anywho.... JB wins again because of hype.
tired.gif

i have a question to anyone who ordered from vmvinc.com it says preorders will be shipped on or before sept 7th. does that mean the shoes are droppingeverywhere in september as opposed to novemberf?

Originally Posted by DeMJ23Kobe24Nise

WoW

pure Basura
funny how u say that when u were hypin the sh@! outta them in the older posts... i mean honestly, what did u expect?!
grin.gif

smh....maricon....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom