Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
im wearing the shoes, not the box.
smokin.gif

OK i understand all of the sneaker heads who are saying that they will pass and if you have the 2000's great for you but im 14 i was like 7 when they cameout and was not in 2 shoes but as these are coming out im going to get them space jam was one of my favriot movies growing up and one of my main resons forcopping now as im starting to get in the shoe game i want a pair of one the best shoes of my time. Yea 175 is up there and im going to have to work for thatbut dont just go a trsh every one they look fresh and they are so icy

i went to footlocker today and the manager who normally knows what hes talking about said that these are proabibly going to be a general release instead of aquickstrike can anyone confirm this?

to me qs or gs .. it will prolly end up the same way.... these are just not going to sit on shelves...
they ll prolly be gone the same day in most szes....

I ordered form Marqueesole on 31/7.. They no respone! I just request refund...Anyone got the pair form vmvinc.com?

hmm...

if i buy these at $175, i wonder how much of that i can make back by selling the box on ebay....

HAS ANYBODY WHO ORDERED FROM MARQUEESOLE RECEIVED A TRACKING NUMBER YET??

I EMAILED THEM LIKE 3 DAYS AGO AND STILL NO RESPONSE

Originally Posted by mst9023

i went to footlocker today and the manager who normally knows what hes talking about said that these are proabibly going to be a general release instead of a quickstrike can anyone confirm this?

These are not going to be a quickstrike because quickstrike means a shoe is released with out any released date planned, which these already have a releasedate. My guess is that they will make about the same amount of these as the dmp packs that came out this year. These will seem much more limited though becausethey are much more sought after.

Originally Posted by michael g

The way ive seen the "nike air" praised on here and ISS has made me disgusted with it.

I can care less whether they use Nike Air or Jumpman, as long as the shoe looks and feels like it's made with good quality.

But it looks like it's too much to ask for either or.

Originally Posted by howardlina

I ordered form Marqueesole on 31/7.. They no respone! I just request refund...Anyone got the pair form vmvinc.com?
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by GTEK

Funny thing is 5 years from now some people are gonna wish they copped.
Wont be able to us that 01 pair excuse in 2015.
laugh.gif
If they arent piss yellow yet they will be then.
ok miss cleo....that's 14 years. My OG Black and Red XI's from 1996(14 years in 2010) is still 100% wearable along with my space jams from2000 not 2001 homie. If you want to bash, at least get your facts straight.

I balled in both shoes a few months back, and they are holding up fine. Today's pairs like the mars, fire red 3s, will not even last half of 15 years.Fact. So you take a big L an fail on your statement.

Originally Posted by howardlina

i was wonderin if vmv is any good.. cuz i know when the True blue 3 came out.. someone people werent happy with them! i think cuz they had way to many ordersand not enough shoes.

on RD, anyone that complains about their newly bought pair should be slapped. They knew what they were getting into.

Originally Posted by thakickboss

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Wow, yall are paying what like $270 plus to pre-order on VMVinc.com? There are domestic sites (ahem... sig check) that are selling them for $250 and LESS (ahem ahem).

I'm thinking about preordering from you I hope it get them.

You most certainly will.

Originally Posted by thakickboss

Wow, yall are paying what like $270 plus to pre-order on VMVinc.com? There are domestic sites (ahem... sig check) that are selling them for $250 and LESS (ahem ahem).

I'm thinking about preordering from you I hope it get them.

You most certainly will.

Damn, im thinking about pre ordering those VI's too. You getting them 100%?

Originally Posted by DixxerElixxer

The official release on spacejams was changed to Christmas Eve, as in December 24th.

Yeah where did you find thought out at? Dont try and jerk everyone we will find out.

Edit: Matter of fact I spoke to a Nike rep via chat and she told me Nov. 27th is the day they have for the release

The official release on spacejams was changed to Christmas Eve, as in December 24th.

wew...could somebody pls clarify this??

Originally Posted by moelest

wew...could somebody pls clarify this??
Its completely official, ill put my collection on it, we got our full official release list for the rest of the year at my store today and it saidspacejams are christmas eve...white/red twelves on the 19th, and flu game 12's will be on black friday, also there is some mysterious aqua and teal twelvescomin out for womens....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom