Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most are gonna say the shapes off or they look bad but we all know everyone is still gonna pick them up including me

Originally Posted by LiLSickKicks23

Most are gonna say the shapes off or they look bad but we all know everyone is still gonna pick them up including me
ds 01 retros ftw......260 shipped....ftw.....
pimp.gif

I know that the shape is off an all, but I will be copping 2 pairs to sell. Haha. Or maybe to keep! What's this about the RD being pushed back!?

"They give you what they give you, you get what you get"

Great quote.

Hopefully less people will be *****ing.

Originally Posted by baysfinest

what other sites becides vmvinc and flipjays did pre-orders?

Some guy here on NT is taking pre-orders for cheap. I think hes doing the Varsity Red VI's too.

sneak geeks is the GREATEST!!!!!
I love the video, i cant wait to cop the white and red 12s and the space jams this fall.
This fall is going to be sick, white and red 12s, space jams, uncharted 2 for ps3, Cod: Modern Warfare for ps3, got damn too much money to spend!!!

Video looks NICE ... makes me want to cop TWO pairs NOW ... Ill think about it. LOL
Originally Posted by Executive76

Shape looks fine to me in that vid
happy.gif

YES they do ....

wow...for everyone that clowns mr. sneakgeekz i think this video will at least quite some of them...will also quite some of the SJ haters...the ones in hisvideo aint bad as i expected them to be...am i being swayed to the dark/copped side? i think so...time will eventuallly tell when we get those nice comparisonpics up...

sneak geeks is the GREATEST!!!!!
then go ask him out on a date or something...

I can't believe I watched that clip. Dude is getting really excited on a box. A box? really? A grown man getting giddy on a box. All excited on the smellof a shoe? You can tell he's still a newbie in the game. Missed out on the first retro release date. Getting all excited on the actual shoe instead.
laugh.gif

"most anticipated release"? Not to everyone.

"They give you what they give you, you get what they give you"
Fixed for a more true statement.

Damn, I'm loving those.

It's been quite some time since I've picked up a new release from Jordan Brand, but these will be grabbed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom