Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by never wear them

some pairs have a nice patent cut to them.... some dont. i guess ima have to see every damn sz 10.5 or 11 in person to make my choice...
grin.gif

That's what I'm saying
laugh.gif

Guess I have to see for myself.

Originally Posted by akuma471

shape has nothing to do with quality and as you stated size is a factor but larger sizes seldom ever look as good as the smaller ones.

IMO, its usually the opposite.

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

Originally Posted by thakidfrombk

I Just got mine this morning from marqueesole.

^^^^^^
The second pic shows just how off the profile is compared to the previous mold
sick.gif
. If you're a sz 10/up you're basically hosed. Looks like CDP quality but we already knew that.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.....at the banana toe

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

some pairs have a nice patent cut to them.... some dont. i guess ima have to see every damn sz 10.5 or 11 in person to make my choice...
grin.gif

That's what I'm saying
laugh.gif

I third this notion.

I really, really prefer my 00s over these for a couple of reasons;

1. These have no JUMPMAN JAM
2. The bottom is.... too icy ?
embarassed.gif

I'm definitely still on the mission to get these beyond any shadow of a doubt.... but those pics up there the bottoms are like . . . . again I hesitate tosay this, too icy ?!?

alien.gif

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

grin.gif

That's what I'm saying
laugh.gif

I third this notion.
4th

and some comparison pics would be nice

My question to those who actually have a pair already (forgive me if it's been answered but I haven't seen this asked yet) How do the sizes run? Arethey tight like the CDPs? I have a pair of OG Columbias in a size 10.5 that fit perfectly and I fit a 10 in most everything else. What size should I cop?Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by akuma471

Originally Posted by 716kix

2 pair is so nesscessary

i agree and welcome to NT!

thakidfrombk - good to see you got em in! what size are those and how do they fit?

thanks man

i hope these are more comfortable than the cdps cuz i plan on balln in one of my pairs. spacejams with icy soles are gonna look hella sexy on the court lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom