Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by never wear them

Can we get a comparison?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by RetroTwoThree

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

Originally Posted by blahzee

Originally Posted by thakidfrombk

I Just got mine this morning from marqueesole.
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

is it me, or are those shaped weird?
They look straight to me

fire will cop 3x

I plan on copping twice, but no disrespect to the owner of those, I will NOT buy them if they look like that. They look like the samples they sketch up byhand. I can't quite explain it, but that shape is terribly off. Maybe it's just the size that makes them look that way, because the others looked onpoint. I'm hoping that's what it is.

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Originally Posted by XXPLOSIVE22

Originally Posted by PlaybaLL

Originally Posted by XXPLOSIVE22

Haven't seen anyone post a pic of this yet...Here's the original Space Jam XI shirt. Probably only worn this once!!

e63cyt.jpg

r you serious lol.. i posted a pic of it lol. and one other person.. actually its a little different but almost the same..

I said I haven't seen anyone post a pic of the original shirt...IMO, the royal blue on the original makes it look better
You guys are making it like the latter was released for the space jams. its a year old almost, and was released for the concord six rings.

I Already Have The 2nd Shirt (Which I Thought Was A Teaser That The Space Jam's Would Release, CONSIDERING The Jumpman IS ROYAL BLUE, NOT CONCORD Like TheSix Rings). The 1st Pic Of The Original Space Jams Are FUEGO!

Had to add these in to compare. Now I know what you guys are talking about. I swapped the soles out on these months ago, still looking good
smile.gif

3863512731_f3af3f31ff_b.jpg

3864295934_58d2511226_b.jpg

If this shirt was for the six rings then why did my receipt say Jordan Xi Black T shirt or something close to that, but I remember clearly that it said XI. Ibought this shirt last week from Champs. I would post pics of the receipt but I misplaced it.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

They look straight to me

fire will cop 3x

I plan on copping twice, but no disrespect to the owner of those, I will NOT buy them if they look like that. They look like the samples they sketch up by hand. I can't quite explain it, but that shape is terribly off. Maybe it's just the size that makes them look that way, because the others looked on point. I'm hoping that's what it is.
I think the only reason they look like that is because of how the laces are choking them up..

alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

They look straight to me

fire will cop 3x

I plan on copping twice, but no disrespect to the owner of those, I will NOT buy them if they look like that. They look like the samples they sketch up by hand. I can't quite explain it, but that shape is terribly off. Maybe it's just the size that makes them look that way, because the others looked on point. I'm hoping that's what it is.
I think the only reason they look like that is because of how the laces are choking them up..

Given another look, I believe you're right. Reminds me of when I got my first pair of AF1's in 7th grade. Could barely see the tongue after I lacedthem up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hella handsome

09 > 00/01 ?......

I assume you settle for fat chicks?

laugh.gif

no that just means i wont cry over something i know wont happen...
ive had over 10-12pairs of XI's and the soles have NEVER been this icy (at least from these pics, we will really see when i get my 09 pair).
if i want a "quality" space jam... ill go in my closet and put on a pair ive had for years...
and i guess i mislead you with that comment. i meant the soles on the 09's are better looking.

i just dont see why dudes cry and *+@$+ in these threads knowing damn well that JB isnt going to change anything about the retroes.
if you want an 00/01 quality retro, then spend the money on them.

2834034512_337e1eb7a9_m.jpg

grin.gif

you barely started collecting not so long ago.... Can't tell me different buddy, your view on it sounds "newbish"
The majority of ppl complaining in here are the ones that have been doing it for a decade or more than a decade(like me)....
through out all these years that I've been with NT ('02), all that we have been seeing is a large decline in quality....

and of course it looks as if JB is never going to bring back quality, but when you see Nike and Adidas still putting that premium butter on certain shoes, it gives you hope that JB will go back to their old ways.... but hey... ppl still buy the kicks no matter what, so it gives JB the green light.
tired.gif
how do you figure?
ive been rocking jordans since 1994-95... thats well over 10 years...
i didnt need an internet forum to cop jordans, yes the quality is going down but why cry over it like its going to change?
im not saying JB isnt %+@!@% up for what they are doing, but im also not that hurt over it either.

if people are going to complain his much, they might as well not even buy the shoes anymore.

hell, they might as well stop even caring about the releases anymore.

and OF COURSE COLUMBIA'S ARE GOING TO BE STUPID ICY, THE BOTTOM HAD A TINT OF BLUE IN IT. so does that really count when this thread is about the SPACEJAMS? even the retro columbias had a LITTLE tint of blue in them (not as much as the OG's, at least from the pair i had the retro's werent as blue assome of the Og's ive seen..)

pretty much im not in here to prove how much i know about jordans... the point im trying to make is that with JB's new releases of retro's, im notgoing to sit around and pout about the horrible quality and the forgotten or replaced characteristics of the shoes...

dudes need to stop crying so damn much

i just started sea glowing a old pair of spacejams i bought off ebay, the shoes look pretty good but the soles are brown as hell so im hoping sea glow will dothe trick b/c it doesnt work on all shoes, well atleast for me, i tried it on my columbias and it made em look new, but then i tried em on my metallics but notthat great of a change...

alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

They look straight to me

fire will cop 3x

Given another look, I believe you're right. Reminds me of when I got my first pair of AF1's in 7th grade. Could barely see the tongue after I laced them up
laugh.gif

they look like a damn bananna no cop rather get some 00'

ok i'm not gonna go back through all the pages...

I thought the release date was in November?

did they already release? I saw them on osneaker for $300...i mean come on that is high

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom