Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wish i could get a first hand look at these before purchase.. but the hype for these will amke that impossible. hopes its a GR, id rather try them on beforepaying $200 for something that might turn out like the horrendous CDP xi's...

perfect for christmas
happy.gif

anybody hear from vmvinc yet regarding their pairs? i sent them an email on saturday and got what seems to be an out of office email stating that they are attheir warehouse due to high volume of orders.

So are these quick strikes or gr? still a bit confuse, because they have a full size run for kids and all

300 is the typical preorder price and lol @ dudes talking about QS. since when do QS releases have set dates? these seem to be a full size run, from women tokids to men, just a little expensive.

Originally Posted by iriemark

anybody hear from vmvinc yet regarding their pairs? i sent them an email on saturday and got what seems to be an out of office email stating that they are at their warehouse due to high volume of orders.

I got an email today via pay pal that contained a tracking number. hopefully by next week they'll be here.

Its not that serious...these will be easy to cop online or retail...if you have your chips on deck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom