Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe you and all Goliath, but STILL i think JB tends to mess up every release.

Powder blue 9's will look like Banana Boats.

Chicago 2's will feel cheap and then decide to replace the NIKE with a Jumpman
indifferent.gif

I hate you JB. If it wasn't for Tinker and customers like us; you JB staff would be worthless pieces of crap.

Just understand Nobody likes you guys (JB staff).

Yea i said it.

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

I posted this elsewhere here however since alot of you guys have been living here in the XI thread, haha, I figured I should post this here aswell...

Same song and dance every time. I know where I stand and my new sig is where that is.

Orbubu's pics are really making these look good...those Vmvinc pics not so much.

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Space Jams are supposed pushed a week early to 11/21 -Jordan 9 Power Blue in June -Jordan 2 Hi "OG" white/red/blk in May. This comes a 100% true Source that NT, more specifically Certain People here in Jordan Forum called Ducktales on SMH.... He no longer posts here, atleast not in this forum

Take this info or Leave it

.. Nuff Said

I posted this elsewhere here however since alot of you guys have been living here in the XI thread, haha, I figured I should post this here aswell...
I thought the "SpaceJams" were releasing in December and the "Flu Games" were releasing in November?
wink.gif

Props to promo-shoes. I ordered on Sunday of this memorial day weekend and got them today. FREAKIN NICE! Pics to come.

I want these but not bad enough to spend that extra money to have them early but best believe RD these will be copped.

When they release in USA is it with the special box? Because i see some jams come in the grey box with the style no as well

just got mine from promo in under a week from Hong Kong to my door. I gotta say, these are FIRE! The soles are so icy they will blind you....the patent is notcut too low...bottom line, people will always complain, but this release is hot! Big ups to Dennis at Promo!!

heard today from my friend who owns a shoe shop that gets his shoes from another guy in st. pete who has a nike account that these are a G.R. which means moststores will get them but in low quantities. dont know if this helps or discourages anyone.

That would not be surprising if it is a gr based on how many places are already selling these early. I actually hope it is a gr, hopefully it will be a easypick up.

im really surprised these didnt come out as a pack like the other bs jb has been droppin. i figured on a VII/XI spacejam pack with hares. actually would beena decent pack, guess thas why they didnt do it.

These are most likely gonna be a GR because they have them in pre-school sizes. Quickstrikes don't come in pre-school, grade-school, and mens sizes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom