Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
these look fine to me. in fact, i think i'll take 2!

you know you do have options: you could always pay twice as much for an older version.

complain complain complain = cop cop cop come release lol

anyway...they change the shape to fit the foot better. Be thankful for what your getting...just know they could have REALLY released some 11s you didnt wannasee.

i also agree with that as well but jb knows that og sneakerheads can't keep them in business. its a changing of the guard whether we like it or not.i'm sure to some extent jb appreciates the years of dedication to the inline product we've purchased but it's time for new direction thatdoesn't involve making everyone happy (esp us). you may be right about the SELL OUT thing but it all comes down to dollars and survival for a company thathas revised, retro'ed , +'ed, ltd and ls'ed there same kicks for the last 10 years and counting.

The shape and quality of these is terrible, but I don't have any Space Jams, nor the ends to spend on a single pair right now, so I guess these will haveto do for me

again, if you haven't purchased og' sj's by now, you never will! why does it take a so called "garbage shoe" to motivate you? just athought. after all, cats on here got the bread so what are you waitin for?

These look solid to me, can't wait til nov these and atlantic penny IIs
pimp.gif

Can't believe I had not noticed before, but they don't say "JUMPMAN JAM" on the tongue... weak.

wow... they seriously say "jumpman jordan" on the tounge opposed to "jumpman jam"... thats ridiculous. oh well time to copp some 01s

I originally liked the idea of these retroing again, but one thing that definitely kills it for me is no "Jumpman Jam" on the tongue. That was theone thing (besides the colorway obviously) that set the Space Jams apart from the other 11s. I don't want these anymore. I'd rather pay $200+ for anolder pair because these are my favorite 11s period! And I wont settle for less.

aside from the 2009's have an icey *+# Antarctica sole the shape/form of these are killing me. It's really bothering me looking at the shape of thisshoe and the cut off the PL. And i hate how the toe points up like some elf shoe. Especially in these pics below. Nonetheless I will be buying 2 pairs just forthose icey soles.

144F29164A73FC50A79DCB

I don't give a sh*t about shape, the icy sole is soooooo fresh!
eek.gif
These will definately be copped, every time we see new pics they look even better thanbefore

jumpman jordan ... jumpman jam.... lol i really can careless.... point is i like shoes and i am copping for sure.....
i understand these are trash to some peeps and they have the right to sleep on em..... m just not part of that group...

Originally Posted by CRISTIAN0322

WOW..there horrible!

am defeneatly Not copping.

These pictures changed my mind..
and the next pics will change your mind again......

the crying really as to stop. yes the quality is down the shape is off but do you think the millions of casual buyers notice or care the way us thousands of"collectors" do. how many of the ppl that go into footlocker and finishline on that black friday do you think will notice the patent leather is cutdifferent from the 01 version. fact is not many. not many will know the tongue suppose to say "jumpman jam", the mesh is suppose to be softer, thejumpman on the sole is not suppose to be blue, etc etc. they're simple gonna say "wow that's the new jordan everybody's talking aboutthat's a nice looking shoe, I'll take a pair". jb gets their sale consumer gets their product, life goes on. if you care that freakin muchthen do what we "collectors" are suppose to love doing. hunt yourself down a pair a 01s, use the $400 you were gonna use on 2 pairs of 09 space jams,trade something, find a pair and restore them whatever just stop all the _itching.

Wasn't a doubt in my head about coppin these. But those soles are talking to me and I love ICE. so im gettin them it may be my 1st multiple pair purchaseever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom