Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
either way 150.00 or 175.00 they will sell out but if you do your work to get them you shouldnt have a problem copping

Yes they come out on christmas eve jordan is doing it because they know malls and store will be pack as it is

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by Chief Ediri

Originally Posted by Rapido27

^^In reality your question is stupid. We don't know where you live, how are we supposed to know how the wait is gonna be at your local footocker? If you
live in a small town with only 1 footlocker and many sneakerheads, it'll prolly be hard to cop at the store. If you have an abundance of footlockers, then
it won't be hard. Simple enough for you?

No such as a stupid question, I'm sure you were taught that. I want to buy online, camping at this point is a fallback plan. SO, would the chances of getting a pair online be higher then camping out? I live in Houston if that info is really needed.
I'd suggest you to just buy these online then. When the 11/12 CDP came out, I was there at like 4 a.m. with a couple of other people outside.
When it hit 7 a.m., that couple of people turned into about 40-50 people. Let's just say I didn't end up getting the shoes cause I wore a sz 10.
It was even worse that my brother (he doesn't even buy jordans like that) who wears a size 7 end up getting a package for himsef.
So my advice to you is to buy these on Eastbay or FTL.
Sidenote: My hunt for the '01 SJ's isn't going too good cause I can't find a pair with little yellowing for a good price.
I'm considering getting these if they're $150.
frown.gif

Yep....H-town dont play....dudes got knocked out..doors were broken...ppl was skippin(me
grin.gif
)

imma try my luck again tho this year...lucky i managed to sprint my way to being the first in line last year
pimp.gif

but yea me and a coworker gonna get off work then hide in the mall till the stores open
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airedweezy

this was in the la times becoming really hyped
i wonder if ill get a pair if not o welll on to the next release
but i wont lie i do want this regardless of complaints still very nice

EXACTLY, i read this article last weekend man.....La times is not helpin anyone now...SO MANY PEOPLE are going to know now....even if they don't look atwebsites

Originally Posted by MrWavez

AF1 Beast wrote:

Chief Ediri wrote:

Rapido27 wrote:

^^In reality your question is stupid. We don't know where you live, how are we supposed to know how the wait is gonna be at your local footocker? If
you

live in a small town with only 1 footlocker and many sneakerheads, it'll prolly be hard to cop at the store. If you have an abundance of footlockers,
then

No such as a stupid question, I'm sure you were taught that. I want to buy online, camping at this point is a fallback plan. SO, would the chances of
getting a pair online be higher then camping out? I live in Houston if that info is really needed.

I'd suggest you to just buy these online then. When the 11/12 CDP came out, I was there at like 4 a.m. with a couple
of other people outside.

When it hit 7 a.m., that couple of people turned into about 40-50 people. Let's just say I didn't end up getting the shoes cause I wore a sz 10.

It was even worse that my brother (he doesn't even buy jordans like that) who wears a size 7 end up getting a package for himsef.

Sidenote: My hunt for the '01 SJ's isn't going too good cause I can't find a pair with little yellowing for a good price.

frown.gif

Yep....H-town dont play....dudes got knocked out..doors were broken...ppl was skippin(me
grin.gif
)

imma try my luck again tho this year...lucky i managed to sprint my way to being the first in line last year
pimp.gif

but yea me and a coworker gonna get off work then hide in the mall till the stores open
laugh.gif

Thanks for the answers you two.

Time to get my money ready so I can pick a pair up.

this 12/23, 12/24 nonsense is really confusing. and i think it does a disservice to a lot of people because you better believe that single day difference ismajor. spacejams will not sit for half a day no matter how GR it may be.

still 175 as always its funny how one person can start something and it spreads and causes people to wonder

My pair is already yellowing at the bottom.
smh.gif
Is this happening to anyone else?

My left pair is kinda squeaking, well a small amount, but I'm sure it'd get worse in time.
frown.gif

^^In reality your question is stupid. We don't know where you live, how are we supposed to know how the wait is gonna be at your local footocker? If you
live in a small town with only 1 footlocker and many sneakerheads, it'll prolly be hard to cop at the store. If you have an abundance of footlockers, then

No such as a stupid question, I'm sure you were taught that. I want to buy online, camping at this point is a fallback plan. SO, would the chances of getting a pair online be higher then camping out? I live in Houston if that info is really needed.
I'd suggest you to just buy these online then. When the 11/12 CDP came out, I was there at like 4 a.m. with a couple of other people outside.
frown.gif

grin.gif
)

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

smh...^^ thats exactly what happend (ppl hiding in the mall after hours) during the cdp xi/xii release at the mall i tried to cop.. at least a dozen folkshiding in the bathrooms, etc. and the "open the doors and sprint to the store" also happened that release... SMH at me wearing a pair of shoes thatwere 1/2 size too big and @ me not having my laces tied tightly, lol goes without saying, i didnt get a good spot in line with me sprinting while trying tokeep my shoes on. LOl if iremember correctly, my shoes slipped off at least once during the mad sprint.

hopefully this release goes better than last. btw bay area-- tanforan is where this happedn

Originally Posted by hotbutter

frown.gif

grin.gif
)

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

smh...^^ thats exactly what happend (ppl hiding in the mall after hours) during the cdp xi/xii release at the mall i tried to cop.. at least a dozen folks hiding in the bathrooms, etc. and the "open the doors and sprint to the store" also happened that release... SMH at me wearing a pair of shoes that were 1/2 size too big and @ me not having my laces tied tightly, lol goes without saying, i didnt get a good spot in line with me sprinting while trying to keep my shoes on. LOl if iremember correctly, my shoes slipped off at least once during the mad sprint.

hopefully this release goes better than last. btw bay area-- tanforan is where this happedn

roll.gif
Dog. I swear to god AS SOON AS I STEPPED OUT THE CAR...my instincts waslike..."wade tie your shoes up fool"...so i tied up my beat all-white af1s(more like brown) and as soon as they let us in it was like a 100mdash
laugh.gif

Help me out NT, after seeing 240 pages build up..with a month still left...debating wether I should just preorder and take the extra $80-$100 loss inpre-ordering, Ive never pre-ordered a pair of shoes before but im getting older and dammit it just sux waiting hours, hours outside a store during thecold!..Let me know NT should I pull the trigger for the spacejams??? or wait it out???
tired.gif

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

just gettem off NDC

easiest thing ever i swear

to each its own but if anybody remembers wen the 11/12 pack was up early ppl were like o i copped
3-5 pairs hyped then got their orders canceled jus know ur best rly is to use the phone # to order cuz sites will crash regularly & closed for matenance

Originally Posted by scf2009

still 175 as always its funny how one person can start something and it spreads and causes people to wonder
I posted what I saw from an official corporate planner. If they aren't 150 its not on me

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Originally Posted by scf2009

I posted what I saw from an official corporate planner. If they aren't 150 its not on me
my homegirl in SC was at the mall and ask the manenger at FA about the jams for me, and he told her they will have them for 150.00 i posted thiswhen everyone was wondering if the special box was just for urban accounts, this was about 2 months ago take it for what it is worth

Originally Posted by alex2182

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

just gettem off NDC

easiest thing ever i swear

to each its own but if anybody remembers wen the 11/12 pack was up early ppl were like o i copped
3-5 pairs hyped then got their orders canceled jus know ur best rly is to use the phone # to order cuz sites will crash regularly & closed for matenance
I remember them dropping early..i ordered a pair...got that cancellation email then i just ordered when they dropped again on the right time

easiest thing ever..i swear lol
pimp.gif

Just checked in for tracking info..my shipment arrived in LA, so the anxious waiting begins...

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A HAPPY THANKSGIVING....THANKFUL FOR HAVING A DOPE NT FAM haha...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom