Air Jordan XI "Space Jams" 2009 Retro - Need Your Opinions!

Last year, I had no idea Space Jams XI came out. I actually bought Flu Game XII first that time, I hated the suede on that so I switched to the White/Red XII on a size 13.
Couple of days before the manager of the store I bought it from gave me a call and said Space Jams XI came in, and he asked if I wanted to put the XII's on layaway and grab a pair of Space Jams instead bu it's a size 12.
Now the problem is, I do want to sell it locally, and planning on getting a bigger size off ebay since I know a friend from U.S. who's selling his size 13 pair, still Deadstock.
But people are just giving me low offers, way lower than the retail price of $209. The thing is, it's still DS. And it's the only size 12 that was released in my city. Yes I asked Champs and Foot Locker and other sneaker stores that got 'em and the biggest they got was a size 11, and some size 10.
I feel like I shouldn't sell it on ebay and put it as an auction or put a firm price coz I don't wanna go into too much trouble and ship it somewhere else.
Now it got me thinking, maybe I should just keep it and go for the bigger pair that my friend have. But I have no job.
So that's why I'm asking for opinions here.

Anyways, sorry if I put this in the wrong category. Feel free to move it to the appropriate page.

Last year, I had no idea Space Jams XI came out. I actually bought Flu Game XII first that time, I hated the suede on that so I switched to the White/Red XII on a size 13.
Couple of days before the manager of the store I bought it from gave me a call and said Space Jams XI came in, and he asked if I wanted to put the XII's on layaway and grab a pair of Space Jams instead bu it's a size 12.
Now the problem is, I do want to sell it locally, and planning on getting a bigger size off ebay since I know a friend from U.S. who's selling his size 13 pair, still Deadstock.
But people are just giving me low offers, way lower than the retail price of $209. The thing is, it's still DS. And it's the only size 12 that was released in my city. Yes I asked Champs and Foot Locker and other sneaker stores that got 'em and the biggest they got was a size 11, and some size 10.
I feel like I shouldn't sell it on ebay and put it as an auction or put a firm price coz I don't wanna go into too much trouble and ship it somewhere else.
Now it got me thinking, maybe I should just keep it and go for the bigger pair that my friend have. But I have no job.
So that's why I'm asking for opinions here.

Anyways, sorry if I put this in the wrong category. Feel free to move it to the appropriate page.

retail was 175.
SJs are like 300 now? iunno i got my for 250..but that was last jan..

retail was 175.

roll.gif

how is this still open?

he's obviously trying to scam somebody...

Originally Posted by havoc11

retail was 175.
In U.S. yes the retail was $175, but here in Canada the retail price was always $209 to most quick releases.
But in ebay and other online stores like sneakerfather, etc it's more than $350 now.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

roll.gif

how is this still open?

FYI, they're not fakes, and I'm not trying to pull anything here, I wanted an opinion that is all.

Anyways, I decided to pull the trigger on these and I'm selling it to a friend online.
But if you want to see the pictures then feel free.

I'm out, peace!

Originally Posted by havoc11

retail was 175.
In U.S. yes the retail was $175, but here in Canada the retail price was always $209 to most quick releases.
But in ebay and other online stores like sneakerfather, etc it's more than $350 now.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

roll.gif

how is this still open?

FYI, they're not fakes, and I'm not trying to pull anything here, I wanted an opinion that is all.

Anyways, I decided to pull the trigger on these and I'm selling it to a friend online.
But if you want to see the pictures then feel free.

I'm out, peace!

Back
Top Bottom