Air Jordan XII Flu Game (PICS) 7/29 NEW UPDATED PICS!

Originally Posted by DTruth07

suede
sick.gif

=( face
smh.gif

97 38
smh.gif

another ruined classic
smh.gif
in your opinion
grin.gif

I hope you all don't give in and get these shoes. This is just disrepectful for J fans. If they could make the CDP XII close to the OG, why can't theydo the same with these?Suede?!?!? Com'on JB. Plus the sick face thing is just not my cup of tee. If anything, they could have included a retro card thatshowed Scottie carrying Mike to the bench. If you are a true fan, you would know what happened, we don't need to see a sick face on the shoes to bereminded. A retro card and maybe a caption to hi-lite his accomplishment. LEAVE THE SHOES ALONE, and keep it OG. JB has definitely ruined another classic J. Ofcourse each to it's own. I think JB should get the same message about these shoes as what'd happened with AJ 2009.

Hope this wont be a foreshadowing of what's to come--- PLEASE JB don't ruin the classic XII White / Red, you still can redeem yourself!!

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

I cant believe you people are eating this crap up.

side12-05.gif

370618975.jpg

I havent seen a shoe change shape this much since the IVs started retroing again in 2004

Seriously. I would of thought that this shoe would get alot of hate (it deserves it). This shoe is terrible. JB suede is an automatic pass. I guess if JB putpatent leather on the White/Red XII's people would eat them up too
smh.gif
. I see why JB can get away with releasing the shoes they do.

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

I cant believe you people are eating this crap up.

side12-05.gif

370618975.jpg

I havent seen a shoe change shape this much since the IVs started retroing again in 2004

IM NOT DOUBTING THAT THE SHAPE HAS CHANGED A BIT, BUT YOU DO KNOW THAT IN THE OG PIC THE SHOE IS STANDING UP AND IN THE BOTTOM PIC IT LOOKS LIKE THE PIC OFTHE SHOE IS TAKEN ON ITS SIDE FROM A DIFFERENT ANGLE....I MIGHT BE WRONG THO

Thanks JB, You will be saving saving me money. They should of had these come out with the CDP since every other pack had a nasty suede shoe.

dammmm.....cant lie these came out much better then i pictured
copping for sureeee.........would had loved it to be leather instead of suede
but still they look pretty dopeee

Eww...these look terrible! And the nubuck with make these get dirty quick. The sick face is wack. Easy pass for me. I just hope they don't screw up thewhite/red 12s

I'm not sure how people can say they look better than they thought they would be. They're SUEDE!!!!!!!!! All they had to do was make them leather andnot include the corny gimmick. It's not a hard retro to make. They just did the leather in the count down pack. They must have gotten a discount orsomething with the suede XII's that are still sitting in stores on sale.

I think I'm getting too old for Jordan's, because these corny gimmicks are obviously not for people who have nostalgia for the original sneaker, butthose who buy based on hype.

not feeling the suede or the sick face. The sick face looks stupid. But not completely horrible.

Lol, funny how people are so desperate for OG colorways they will buy a shoe with a jacked up smiley face on it. SMH....

Might as well pony up some more money and buy the real thing...

Back
Top Bottom