Air Jordan XII Flu Game (PICS) 7/29 NEW UPDATED PICS!

snnlf4.jpg

2jfdmxi.jpg

717p05.jpg

I never had the OG pair or the retro so these will have to do regardless. dont care too much for the Nubuck but itll have to do for now til I can find a retro.that second set of pics look hella better than the first. they actually look good & worth coppin if $150 or less

SMH at anyone who think these are nice, but y'all have entitlement to your own opinion.

JB changing any OG model = trash imo.

Most annticepatied shoe for 09 for me seen the first pics i was like EH i might go with the cherrys now seein the update im really on the fence but i gotta seethe cherrys

man why all the hate on these?? these sneakers are hot just like the og's was , when i heard they would be suede i was like um that might even look betterthan the leather and they turned out real nice!! i dont understand why yall always cry when yall see the pic of the new retro thats coming out you already knowthat jb makes changes to 75% of the retro's thats been coming out its nothing new

Originally Posted by bdis1986

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]those are trash !!!! passs I'm good with my OG's[/color]
pimp.gif

3368337656_8b035fd1f0.jpg
That's Love right there, those are beautiful
pimp.gif

FFFUUU Jordan Brand, you ruined another classic.

How u gonna change the materials on a classic? Gimmicks are for hypebeasts.

Back
Top Bottom