Air Jordan XII Flu Game (PICS) 7/29 NEW UPDATED PICS!

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

rather get OGs, that smiley face crap is wack
LOL SMILEY FACE LOL SMILEY FACE
laugh.gif

ive owned ogs and retros, sold them all. the red on them was too dark, now this flu game retro. these are gonna be nice and clean like the blk/red 13s yes indeedie.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by BinYe

Since i'm a huge fan of nubuck...

Flu Games > OG's/Retros.

*prepares for tomatoes*

That's just me. These will look hot with vintage denim. The Black/Carolina XII's are my lounge/bar kicks.

The Flu's will be a nice edition in the winter with a khaki miltary jacket & indigo jeans. Baleevit.

I swear I had a mean gif ready for you. Lucky i'm in class. College computer lab ftl.

haha... seldom had a popular opinion.

Copped the Playoffs release day June 1997.

Didn't feel that way about the og bred XII's.

I'm actually glad most feel indifferent about the Flu's.

More for me.

And while i'm at it.

Flu's > CDP XI's.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Since i'm a huge fan of nubuck...

Flu Games > OG's/Retros.

*prepares for tomatoes*

That's just me. These will look hot with vintage denim. The Black/Carolina XII's are my lounge/bar kicks.

The Flu's will be a nice edition in the winter with a khaki miltary jacket & indigo jeans. Baleevit.

I swear I had a mean gif ready for you. Lucky i'm in class. College computer lab ftl.

More for me.

And while i'm at it.

Flu's > CDP XI's.

Stop the madness.

More for me.

And while i'm at it.

Flu's > CDP XI's.

Honestly I like the suede better than the og/retro's.

34pcmk5.gif

These videos are priceless ! There is NO way, NO how in ANY form or fashion that the Flu game XIIs are better than the 03s or the OGs. I know cause I'veowned 4 pr......I still have 2 retroes. I did need a good laugh this morning though, thanks.

COOK # 45
get fit.

Heres the thing,

I remember I loved the OG black/red XII when they came out due to how the black and red stood out, especialy the red. I was only able to get the OG taxis atthis time as I was only 11. When the retro came out in 04, I was excited to finaly get the black/red pair. The coloring of the red was different though, andthe retros seemed very dull compared to the OG. I was very dissapointed. I actualy prefer this pair to the retro in terms of how they look. Still though, theyare not touching the OG.

OG>Flu Game>Retro 04

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Heres the thing,

I remember I loved the OG black/red XII when they came out due to how the black and red stood out, especialy the red. I was only able to get the OG taxis at this time as I was only 11. When the retro came out in 04, I was excited to finaly get the black/red pair. The coloring of the red was different though, and the retros seemed very dull compared to the OG. I was very dissapointed. I actualy prefer this pair to the retro in terms of how they look. Still though, they are not touching the OG.

OG>Flu Game>Retro 04
And the ashy black of these doesn't further differentiate these from the OG? I have no problem with anyone liking these, to each their own,but responses like these make no sense. Have fun with these lent magnets.

OG>'04 Retro>>>>>Poo Games

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

i'm diggin them...will probably cop since i just got white and red penny IVs no need for white and red XIIs

i definitely changed my mind. im not getting these but will probably get the white red XIIs

i bought them recently. It's my first pair of XII. Quality doesn't look good, and freakin nubuck gets dirty as soon as you start walking. Honestly,it's the first time I regret buying a pair of Jordan...
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom