Air Jordan XII Flu Game (PICS) 7/29 NEW UPDATED PICS!

Not worth my hard-earned cash
smh.gif

THESE ARE FIYAH!!! I'm partial to nubuck. Sue me.

Flu Games > OG/Retro Bred XII's.

Quote that.

damn, all the hate on NT. it should be a disclaimer on NT that OPINIONS aren't allowed, nor respected.

ah well. i'll help and support those that feel the flu game's over the OG's and retros. i started collecting when the taxi XII's dropped andgot all but the blk/red's and the blu/wht's. the blk/red OG's seemed to dull (wht/blu's, sold out) also being the same for the retros. thenubuck/suede makes this colorway more appealing.

so i'll say flu game's>OG's>retro's.

if the OG's had that red that stood out like it did on the XIII's, they'd have gone down as a fav in my book.

Who ever says and picks the Flu's Over the OG's, either don't know anything or is new to the game, or they are little teenage kids.

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

Who ever says and picks the Flu's Over the OG's, either don't know anything or is new to the game, or they are little teenage kids.
Of course. It's very obvious who the demographic is.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

Of course. It's very obvious who the demographic is.

What game? They're sneakers for christs sake
laugh.gif
. I hate how everyonehere feels like we should all think and feel the same way about every sneaker. Granted, I think the OG's are better than the Flu's, but say someoneprefers suede/nubuck sneakers over leather. Would it be so crazy to say they'd rather have the Flu's over the OG's? You guys are in here actinglike people don't have preferences other than the masses. Get over yourselves

It's all gimmicks.... And who likes new trends, themes etc... Young teens. Put a little sad sick face on a shoe, and they come.

It's all good, not buying into these.

And it's not about preferences, if JB actually gave a crap about not messing up a great shoe, they would have released the leather version as it shouldhave been.

Those are pretty hot...love that they went with suede rather than leather....nice job JB

For Sale: NDS Air Trainer SC High White/White-University Blue, NDS Retro Air Jordan VI Low Black/Silver, NDS OG Air Jordan XVI Black/Red, DS OG Air Jordan XVIGingers, NDS Retro Air Jordan XI Low White/University Blue, DS Retro Air Jordan X Black/White, DS Retro Air Jordan VII Frenchies, DS Melo 5.5 Black/UniversityBlue (All Size 12)

Um on the fence wit these.I will get my oldest son a pair since his birthday is around the release date.but are these even coming out in kids

Back
Top Bottom