Air Jordan XII Flu Game (PICS) 7/29 NEW UPDATED PICS!

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

Originally Posted by loxley4life

Up on shoetrends.com for 125.00 plus 15 dollars shipping. You have to look for them under the air jordan 12 link.

tahnks jack aA^% now i couldnt get my pAIR
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I like these and the whole flu game theme but I just can't get past the shape of retro 12's. The first pair of numbered J's I owned were theplayoff retro's which are great on comfort, but the shape used to bother me. This is before I heard anyboby else's opinon on shape, then I purchasedthe white/red xii's (first OG for me). My first opinon on the was, damn these are heavy!!! After I tried them on I knew I had to get the OG as far asoriginal colorways go. I sold both melo's and my playoff's and just made a complete OG collection happen. I bought the 09 melo retro, wore them onceand sold them. I just can't do it. It's ONLY because of the shape and not materials for me. I would honestly have every pair of retro xii's if theyused the OG mold because I happen to like every retro colorway.

Originally Posted by Hetty714

Its a sacrilege to even compare these to the OG's. These are a completely different shoe, and the comparison is an insult to the originals.

IMO these are the most butchered, hatchet job of a retro JB has done in quite a while. Its a joke to make this into a comparison, but people still will of course.

Pretty right saw somebody with flu-games & the shoe looked so much better. Almost nothing in the shoes represent the OG (even the red seems different...to me brighter to stand out)

Originally Posted by BallinB

Dont know if posted but heres the card that comes along with the kicks
flu-game-retro-card.jpg

I wonder how long these retro cards will last.is it just for the rest of the year or will it carry on into 2010

^^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...................................cherry 12's...................
roll.gif

so you were the one that had me rolling when i read your post a couple month's ago

about "cherry 12's".......................................
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i know im get flamed but im actually feeling the nubuck. its not near as tacky as the shiny black leather on the og and retro. these look more casual andclassy. it will be easier to match these with a nice polo or something. i think these are going to sell fast where im at. just one pair for me though.

As I see more pics I'm starting to give in to them a little... I have the OG Breds, and I love the way they look so hopefully these will hit sales oratleast be able to cop for around 100 and I'll probably scoop up a pair

I will prolly stick with my retro's.....these aren't that bad though....they are actually lookin pretty clean

Originally Posted by riddla713

i know im get flamed but im actually feeling the nubuck. its not near as tacky as the shiny black leather on the og and retro. these look more casual and classy. it will be easier to match these with a nice polo or something. i think these are going to sell fast where im at. just one pair for me though.

My thoughts exactly. I also agree with what someone said earlier about if the OG's were nubuck and these were leather, it would be an argument about howhorrible they are.,

Back
Top Bottom