Air Jordan XII Flu Game (PICS) 7/29 NEW UPDATED PICS!

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Originally Posted by BinYe

THESE ARE FIYAH!!! I'm partial to nubuck. Sue me.

Flu Games > OG/Retro Bred XII's.

Quote that.

To Each his own...but
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

What the !$% ever . A lot of you are just saying that because they are "OG's"

if the OG's were suede you would swear the leather joints were trash.
Nah son, im not into Suede/Nubuck joints like that.
The leather MADE the 12s.

Some parts yes, because the OGs were like that, but that shoe is not the same without the leather.

suede &
sick.gif
face
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

"quality inspired by the greatest player ever"
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Quote that.

To Each his own...but
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

True Story.
I actually like the nubuck upper better than the leather upper. That's why I never owned a pair of black/red OGs or retros, but I just might cop these.

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

Who ever says and picks the Flu's Over the OG's, either don't know anything or is new to the game, or they are little teenage kids.
Na chill with that crap. It's a matter of preference. We are all different. Why must we feel the same about every shoe? I'm not new tothe [sneaker] game, and I'm not a teenager so I've been around to see both the OGs and the 2003 retros. It's just something about the leather onthose that never appealed to me, so I actually like these flu game 12s.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Just got my Flu Games in the mail today
grin.gif

Excuse the hole in the wall (having a wild 4yo son ftl/w)
2hqqj3s.jpg

t0gp6q.jpg

20ue99t.jpg

Those are the real Flu Games
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Like someone said earlier, the leather made the shoe hot.

Could you imagine the Playoff XII's in nubuck? Yuck.

Quote that.

To Each his own...but
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

I want to say no so bad but a few ppl wud b like "o that leather is trash" but considering all the 12 models with leather that nubuck is trash i meanim straight wit the face & everything that made it different but the nubuck put a butcher knife right on it

Its a sacrilege to even compare these to the OG's. These are a completely different shoe, and the comparison is an insult to the originals.

IMO these are the most butchered, hatchet job of a retro JB has done in quite a while. Its a joke to make this into a comparison, but people still will ofcourse.

Originally Posted by Hetty714

Its a sacrilege to even compare these to the OG's. These are a completely different shoe, and the comparison is an insult to the originals.

IMO these are the most butchered, hatchet job of a retro JB has done in quite a while. Its a joke to make this into a comparison, but people still will of course.

I have to agree. The suede just kills it for me. The face is pretty silly also, but the suede!!!!!!!!

IMO these are the most butchered, hatchet job of a retro JB has done in quite a while. Its a joke to make this into a comparison, but people still will of course.

Exactly. The definition of a butchered OG/Retro.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Agreed...this is even worse that putting a pre-yellowed sole on V's like those damn euros. At least those were a new colorway. It was destroying my 2ndfavor J's like these pieces of....

Originally Posted by Ciscokid

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Hetty714 wrote:

IMO these are the most butchered, hatchet job of a retro JB has done in quite a while. Its a joke to make this into a comparison, but people still will of
course.

Agreed...this is even worse that putting a pre-yellowed sole on V's like those damn euros. At least those were a new colorway. It was destroying my 2nd favor J's like these pieces of....

couldn't have said it better myself. Retro XIIs shape and materials are the worst
sick.gif
these are up there with deion's dt max retro's
laugh.gif

I don't want to get these but my Retro's from 03 even though they look and feel great Iam noticing the sole is starting to come apart in the middle ofthe shoe. If super glue doesn't fix it Flu Games here I come. (Even though I don't like them too much)

I'm not trippin over the nubuck even tho I would like leather better but we already had that on these so if I want leather I can hunt down a og or pastretro pair I might cop its going 2 b a gametime decision

Originally Posted by loxley4life

Up on shoetrends.com for 125.00 plus 15 dollars shipping. You have to look for them under the air jordan 12 link.

tahnks jack aA^% now i couldnt get my pAIR

Back
Top Bottom