Air Jordan XII Flu Game (PICS) 7/29 NEW UPDATED PICS!

Maybe they made the re-retroed XII´s this year thinner cuz of MJ´s athletes foot issue when he wore the og´s during the 97 season.What ener the case is..Ivebeen a Jordan head since 86.I used to beg my parents to get me some Jordans back in the day cuz every dude had them.The og´s are/were better with out adoubt.Nike wasnt cuttin corners to save money and they really didnt try to use environment friendly materials on the shoes like they do nower days.Plus JordanBrand wasnt really by its self like it is now.It was Nike all the way.JB is kinda on its on like Converse.The original of anything in the world is always bestcompared to a re-release.Im 34 now and i never was that dude to by some shoes and put them on ice.Ima ball in them like they were intended to be..and rock themcasually too.I agree MJ is and can be a dickhead at times..but still im a fan.I get sick of all the OG, retro, and re-retro comparisons.If you want´em..get em.If you dont...then stop hatin from the sideline.

I need to see these in person before copping....the one that L. Williams(sixers) was wearing are kinda pale compared to the OG's

wearing mine today
smile.gif
love this shoe

I'm lovin how all these flakes are whining about how this shoe looks bad & how the quality is horrible.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

too bad the nubuck looks and feels better than any previous version of this cw. and if the quality is so bad, how are the pros able to wear them at the highestlevel of the game.

thanks for not buying, i'll be coppin my 2nd pair hopefully this week!

ya i really want these but i made a mistake of buying the black/blue pair for retail so I gotta wait a month and see if these are still around

Originally Posted by asilva23

I'm lovin how all these flakes are whining about how this shoe looks bad & how the quality is horrible.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

too bad the nubuck looks and feels better than any previous version of this cw. and if the quality is so bad, how are the pros able to wear them at the highest level of the game.
The only "flakes" are the ones that keep accepting the constant lowering of standards corporations keep giving us through cheaper andcheaper quality products that don't last nearly as long as their predecessors. We're sinking deeper and deeper into mediocrity and banality, andinstead of standing up to this BS as a consumer and declaring enough is enough, you bend over and say, "yes, please" by blindly buying the productsanyway, or worse yet, defending them.

Seriously, if this new nubuck version looks and feels better to you than any previous version of this colorway, you have ruined any credibility for yourself toever judge shoes again. Some things are way too obvious to allow for the "everyone is entitled to an opinion" mentality.

Seriously, if this new nubuck version looks and feels better to you than any previous version of this colorway, you have ruined any credibility for yourself to ever judge shoes again.

LOL
roll.gif
... you can't be serious with this statement
indifferent.gif
.... some of the stuff I read on NT...

IT'S GETTIN SICK N HERE.......
378413073.jpg
just grabbed these from the crib(UPTEMPOAIR) they look ok.......still want a pair of 03's but these will do till ifind some in my sz....... OH YEAH WHY SO MUCH HATE IN A THREAD DEDICATED TO A PARTICULAR SHOE IF YOU DON'T LIKE THEM & DON'T PLAN ON BUYING WHYCOME IN HERE & POST CONSTANT BS.......GO SOMEWHERE ELSE WHICH THAT PLZ. OF COURSE OG'S & 03'S ARE BETTER BUT THIS IS NOT A THREAD ABOUT EITHEROF SAID SHOES IT'S THE FLU GAME XII THREAD SO READ AGAIN BEFORE POSTING UN-NEEDED HATE & STUPID CRITISIM FOR NO APPARENT REASON// *UPDATE*
eek.gif
justslid these on (even tho im still @ wk with dress socks & slacks on)
378415727.jpg
378415725.jpg
looking good + feeling good = good purchase
pimp.gif
hopefully i can find a deal
nerd.gif
& get a 2nd pair
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by northsideboss82

I think them black/red 12,s, flu game hush puppy,s,broke down after that game,look at the second picture,they look like they wanna crumble,they look like a few pair that nike made of the og and then somebody at there factoy forgot to bring them inside one night when it rained,so nike.corp. just ds them for years and years,and then somebody who worked for JB found them,and thought it was a ood idea somehow to save them and then sell them to the public,thats what the flu games look like to me.
roll.gif
AkQAH.jpg

I think them black/red 12,s, flu game hush puppy,s,broke down after that game,look at the second picture,they look like they wanna crumble,they look like a few pair that nike made of the og and then somebody at there factoy forgot to bring them inside one night when it rained,so nike.corp. just ds them for years and years,and then somebody who worked for JB found them,and thought it was a ood idea somehow to save them and then sell them to the public,thats what the flu games look like to me.
roll.gif

& what the hell is this guy talking about????????

roll.gif

que

i'll probably cop my pair well after the release date or maybe somewhere down the line when it goes on clearance just like the last nubucks
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Anomaly

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

too bad the nubuck looks and feels better than any previous version of this cw. and if the quality is so bad, how are the pros able to wear them at the highest level of the game.
The only "flakes" are the ones that keep accepting the constant lowering of standards corporations keep giving us through cheaper and cheaper quality products that don't last nearly as long as their predecessors. We're sinking deeper and deeper into mediocrity and banality, and instead of standing up to this BS as a consumer and declaring enough is enough, you bend over and say, "yes, please" by blindly buying the products anyway, or worse yet, defending them.

Seriously, if this new nubuck version looks and feels better to you than any previous version of this colorway, you have ruined any credibility for yourself to ever judge shoes again. Some things are way too obvious to allow for the "everyone is entitled to an opinion" mentality.
Truth

Not that they ruined their credibility, but that they showed their ignorance. As soon as you put on a pair of OG's you get it.

Originally Posted by Anomaly

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The only "flakes" are the ones that keep accepting the constant lowering of standards corporations keep giving us through cheaper and cheaper quality products that don't last nearly as long as their predecessors. We're sinking deeper and deeper into mediocrity and banality, and instead of standing up to this BS as a consumer and declaring enough is enough, you bend over and say, "yes, please" by blindly buying the products anyway, or worse yet, defending them.

Seriously, if this new nubuck version looks and feels better to you than any previous version of this colorway, you have ruined any credibility for yourself to ever judge shoes again. Some things are way too obvious to allow for the "everyone is entitled to an opinion" mentality.

a little cheese to go with that whine son.

Back
Top Bottom