Air Jordan XII Flu Game (PICS) 7/29 NEW UPDATED PICS!

Why my dude has me going to get them at 645 Friday morning? The manager I used to deal with transferred stores now I got this bum trying me

For my fellow LIers footaction in bayshore is selling these already. My boy just picked up a size 10 for retail, no receipt but still get them a week early.

I went by my spot 2day and got my oldest son a pair of the rising suns.took a look at these flu games and I wasn't impressed.the shades of red doesn'tlook right to me I will cop but not on rd

good imma get my kid a pair to rock on his next size up, and a couple space jams after that

Originally Posted by Hetty714

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Saw these in person=
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Ill stick with the OG's

everybody says this ok then wear the og's and wait and see how long it takes them to crumble i want to wear the shoes not just look at them in my closet which a lot people do
laugh.gif
the '03 retro's won't crumble,
actually I never heard of a Jordan XII crumblin, maybe sole separation, but that's it...

dude he said OG not retro og came out in 1997 and retro in 2003 12 year old shoes will crumble

You couldnt be more wrong

Dont get caught with your pants down and your ignorance hanging out

dude i have alot of og's taking about when they first came out not retro
laugh.gif
some i have have fell apart never used a lot people want to wear the shoes you probbly ones of those people who just buy jordans to keep in your closet to look at them
laugh.gif
anyways jordans that are comming out now dont have the same quality as og so either accept it or dont you buy deadstock og's forget that just to fall apart dude get a life and move on youre probbly one of these young kids who wasnt even born when the og' came out
You are calling me a 'young kid'?

grammartime.gif

This is my pair of OG Black/Red's. These have about 50 wears on them, likely more. I understand the pictures are not the best but you can get my point, there is no creasing at all. And no, the toes are not stuffed.

11035733611065648267124.jpg

Here is my pair of 2009 nubucks, with literally 1 wear. They already are creased up in several different places.

11035733610751278267124.jpg

Until you come with something you are getting called out for DUCKTAILS

You are clueless both on shoe knowledge and sentence structure.

AMEN!! the materials overall are just a lot thinner, the fit is not as snug, i love my OG obsidians.. i thought the retro playoffs were nice, but these areliterally TANKS!

Saw these in person=
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Ill stick with the OG's

everybody says this ok then wear the og's and wait and see how long it takes them to crumble i want to wear the shoes not just look at them in my closet which a lot people do
laugh.gif
actually I never heard of a Jordan XII crumblin, maybe sole separation, but that's it...

dude he said OG not retro og came out in 1997 and retro in 2003 12 year old shoes will crumble

laugh.gif
some i have have fell apart never used a lot people want to wear the shoes you probbly ones of those people who just buy jordans to keep in your closet to look at them
laugh.gif
anyways jordans that are comming out now dont have the same quality as og so either accept it or dont you buy deadstock og's forget that just to fall apart dude get a life and move on youre probbly one of these young kids who wasnt even born when the og' came out

grammartime.gif

This is my pair of OG Black/Red's. These have about 50 wears on them, likely more. I understand the pictures are not the best but you can get my point, there is no creasing at all. And no, the toes are not stuffed.

Here is my pair of 2009 nubucks, with literally 1 wear. They already are creased up in several different places.

AMEN!! the materials overall are just a lot thinner, the fit is not as snug, i love my OG obsidians.. i thought the retro playoffs were nice, but these areliterally TANKS!

Saw these in person=
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Ill stick with the OG's

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

grammartime.gif

Saw these in person=
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Ill stick with the OG's

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

grammartime.gif

if iam not mistaken this is a gr right fellas
grin.gif
, because if that's thecase then there is no need to line up instead i'll line up outside bestbuy or walmart for great deals on flat screens
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by edunpeal

if iam not mistaken this is a gr right fellas
grin.gif
, because if that's the case then there is no need to line up instead i'll line up outside bestbuy or walmart for great deals on flat screens
pimp.gif
x 2, though I've been quite disappointed with the "deals" on TVs this year. Most of them are no better than a good regular saleprice.

its confirmed. ftl , champs, fa employees will be able to use 30% off on the retro 12 but not on the 09 space jams. oh well, i still think 175 is cool for someds space jams. at least i can get the discount on the matching hoody. peace.

Back
Top Bottom