Air Jordan XII Flu Game (PICS) 7/29 NEW UPDATED PICS!

the "Flu Game" is excluded from any discounts on eastbay and footlocker
mad.gif

^ oh sorry didn't see the earlier post, i just wanted to quickly reply so everyone can get on it. just copped mine.

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by All Ready

The last retro black/red 12's sat in stores for months, they were still there when the 13's retro'd

Yes... but how many general releases sold out quickly in the 90's?

Times are now different, kinfoke. You have mass information being spread
via the internet. Hypebeast manufacturing sensational news bids about upcoming
shoe releases that really amp up the once average consumer into modern day,
pseudo shoe-ologists.

Almost EVERY SHOE SAT BACK THEN. I remember cats skipping class
to cop jordans... but you could go after school or wait til the weekend to buy
your current hot release with ease.

I don't know about other towns... but copping shoes was typically an easy routine
for Seattleites.

Personally, i don't know if the Bred XII's sat that long... cuz i never liked them in
the all-leather concentration initially.

Nowadays, you have teens and seasoned shoe-heads buying kicks... that results in
kicks flying out the shelves at faster rates in lieu of yesteryear, when it was just the cats
with dough or having affluent folks.

This spans from kids in the innercity to suburban kids who are jocking the latest trends
via rappers and celebs.

You can thank the internet for this surge in hiphop apparel and commodification.

To be contemporary: everybody "gotta" stunt to keep up with the joneses as materialism
always ascends... recession not impeding in people's vanity - people wanna look good
even when times are bad (the cosmetic industry and gym memberships have risin exponentially).

The flu games won't sit. My theory and i'm sticking to it.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You sir, have my vote for post of the year.

Originally Posted by I M LEGEND

do you guys think these will sit till xmas or even jan of next year?
I'm not sure, black and red Jordan's usually sell and it's around christmas so I don't think they're gonna be around likethat.

Footlocker,Eastbay,Finishline,Footaction,Sideline Apparel,Nike.com,Champsports....all have plenty of sizes..as of 9:55am..well 2:55 est.Im in Europethough.There aint NO need to camp out for there...nor wake up at 3am to get in line.They will be like the Black-uni blues as far as availability goes.Im a oldschool dude who cut class to get J´s early back in the early 90´s..just to come to school later that day so my peeps can see i was one of the first dudes tohave them in the school.Some people seem like there losing there mind over these..Chill out..breathe..they have plenty in stock.Space Jams though...IS acompletely different ball game.

People who don't check the internet and know spacejams are dropping are going to be returning these for SPACEJAM store credit.

Guaranteed
laugh.gif

after i saw that chamillionaire video about MJ, i've been thinkin twice about coppin jordans...these been sittin shelves in the bx...only seen one dude witem on and he was dressin like a corn...hmmm i dunno

Stopped by a couple spots in San Antonio after work. Finishline and champs hadn't sold any. I Still might cop but I'm in no hurry.

very disappointed with the "carbon fiber" plate.......wish i could find a pair of the 2003 retros................

i knew these would sit,

i stopped by my few spots while shopping with my wife

and everyone said they only sold a few and thats it and

no sizes on NDC or EASTBAY has soldout .

so now it's only a matter of time before they hit the sale rack.........................................................peace

Back
Top Bottom