Air Jordan XII Flu Game (PICS) 7/29 NEW UPDATED PICS!

Last time I had these was during it's very, very first relese way back then. I would rather have these than some OG's that could not be worn...look andsee...

Originally Posted by houston23

Thats true jumpman. got my pair today and did notice that.
yea I noticed that when I first saw them a week or 2 ago, and it almost made me not get them...I'm still thinking about taking my pair backactually, but I'm undecided still.

the white/red pair is the same way, you can kind of tell in the pics the same way you could with these, so I'm guessing it'll be exactly the same.

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Originally Posted by KCJORDANHEAD

Just copped mine for 75+tax here in oklahoma city, now on to the next ones!

Yeah but it's Oklahoma City, though.
eek.gif

DEADED

Originally Posted by northsideboss82

These things are sittin where im at,these will be in outlets,everybody that ive seen lately are coppin the white/red 12,and the space jams,these shoes look preworn.
sick.gif

I dont know if it is just that as much as could own a pair of OG's for about $30 more...

got mine from swoosh. like i said before, haven't been this excited for a JB drop in awhile. the pix of these are NICE.

When I checked them out when I got back from store and I was surprised they came out well. The only thing I wasn't feelin was the red 23 on back instead ofblack 23

i almost got the flue when i held these today i started to get a fever these are garbage lol not hating on people who got these its my opinion

These shoes are really nice my pair came with no blemish. Copped one from eastbay then went to the mall before it opened being that i work at the mall i wasallowed to line up outside the actual store. I thought there werent going to be alot of people lining up for this shoe considering that from the 4 stores inthe mall that had these they all had at least a 2 FSR so as midnight hit i saw total chaos. I understand it was black friday but people were going crzy in linefor these. I understand everyone is entitled to their own opinion but these are nice. Went back today and if i remeber correctly the whole mall had around 10pairs left give or take not bad for these ashy kicks huh? Now just a quick question do you guys think the White and red XII and Space jams will be like this..TO those who remember the CG XI release back in the day do u think itll be that bad?

Easy cop for me. Went to footlocker after leaving the gym this evening and they were sitting there collecting dust...literally lol

picked up mine. it was the last size 12
and they didnt have many other sizes left.
they said there was a line in the morning

So is the sole a darker red then the midsole? I haven't seen these in person yet but that's how it looks based on some peoples pics.

Hope people realize that this IS a GR..so they WILL restock if they run out.Why are people gettin in line for these...yet if you look online atFootlocker,Finishline,Eastbay,Footaction,Sideline Apparel,Champsports,....they STILL have every size available.
ohwell.gif

If anyone still needs these, I may be able to find them to you for retail+whatever your state tax, free shipping. Email me at [email protected] with yourcontact number only if:

+ You have funds in hand
+ Know exactly your size

Have your card number and shipping/billing address on hand. I'm doing this as a favor, so I'd appreciate it if no time gets wasted. Please don'tcontact me if you're not aware of my reputation on NT and still need to verify if I'm legit, etc.

I was trying to post some pics of my DS OG XIIs in every color way but for some reason the pages have error, Dont know why but these look ok. I will cop onsale.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

BinYe wrote:

All Ready wrote:

The last retro black/red 12's sat in stores for months, they were still there when the 13's retro'd

Yes... but how many general releases sold out quickly in the 90's?

Times are now different, kinfoke. You have mass information being spread

via the internet. Hypebeast manufacturing sensational news bids about upcoming

shoe releases that really amp up the once average consumer into modern day,

pseudo shoe-ologists.

Almost EVERY SHOE SAT BACK THEN. I remember cats skipping class

to cop jordans... but you could go after school or wait til the weekend to buy

your current hot release with ease.

I don't know about other towns... but copping shoes was typically an easy routine

for Seattleites.

Personally, i don't know if the Bred XII's sat that long... cuz i never liked them in

the all-leather concentration initially.

Nowadays, you have teens and seasoned shoe-heads buying kicks... that results in

kicks flying out the shelves at faster rates in lieu of yesteryear, when it was just the cats

with dough or having affluent folks.

This spans from kids in the innercity to suburban kids who are jocking the latest trends

via rappers and celebs.

You can thank the internet for this surge in hiphop apparel and commodification.

To be contemporary: everybody "gotta" stunt to keep up with the joneses as materialism

always ascends... recession not impeding in people's vanity - people wanna look good

even when times are bad (the cosmetic industry and gym memberships have risin exponentially).

The flu games won't sit. My theory and i'm sticking to it.

roll.gif
roll.gif
, what the hell is this cat talking about. There was no internet or
Niketalk/ISS/etc. in October of 2003?
smh.gif

Release Date threads were exploding with information on this site back then, I still remember the retro XI release date threads that became a forum in itself
on NT back in 2000-2001.

The OG color Black/Red XII retro did not fly off the shelf. They sold out eventually. The only XII retro I remember selling out fast was the Black/White
(Playoff) colorway.

These are going to sit. They look
ohwell.gif
to me, but I wouldn't mind
scooping these up at a deep discount, and they will be around that long. Just like the Nubuck XII's, which I will probably pass on since they got
discounted around X-Mas time,
smh.gif

NTLA got a ton of pairs and only a handful of people lined up to get wristbands. These have Outlets written all over them.

Although there is more information out there, I believe the hype on Jordan's has fallen off. Even the Space Jam release has people on the fence. People
want the Space Jams, but they are not letting go of $175 ($200 if you factor tax) that easily. Times have changed, and it is getting to the point where the
people "feening" are not the older heads but the young bucks (cats that are 15-16 that were born 1994-95 and were toddlers when MJ retired for the
second time) that fell in love with these for whatever reason, not one of them seeing Mike in his prime.

Banking on this being the "holiday gift" shoe is a terrible theory as most have the Space Jams on their holiday list,
wink.gif

Personally I think these will sit. The Space Jams releasing before Christmas guarantees that these will sit.

Do yourself a favor and save yourself some money, these will be around when Employee Appreciation/F&F rolls around in mid January.

agreed.

Originally Posted by east99

i am disappointed on the banana shape on these.

seems like this is the case for every jb release these days and the space jams are no exception.

2lmp91s.gif

Originally Posted by rauls054

i almost got the flue when i held these today i started to get a fever these are garbage lol not hating on people who got these its my opinion

roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]I'm ok with my OG's[/color]
pimp.gif

[table][tr][td][/td] [td]
pulser2.gif
[/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td][/td] [td] [/td] [td][/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td][/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table]

3368337656_8b035fd1f0.jpg

da white and red XII's will anchor this black and red release ....once da white ones sell out these will start to move a lil bit better.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]I'm ok with my OG's[/color]
pimp.gif

[table][tr][td][/td] [td]
pulser2.gif
[/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td][/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table]

3368337656_8b035fd1f0.jpg
Seriously. You can't even compare these to the OG's. I can't believe I got rid of mine.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by reppin va

Hope people realize that this IS a GR..so they WILL restock if they run out.Why are people gettin in line for these...yet if you look online at Footlocker,Finishline,Eastbay,Footaction,Sideline Apparel,Champsports,....they STILL have every size available.
ohwell.gif
You do realize Footlocker pulls from the same inventory as all its stores they own. There is no restock from Nike... only stores sending shoesfrom where they dont sell and from the Warehouses.

I want some of my folks from Va and DC and MD to take a Merchandising class. It helps when posting stuff up my man.. lol Footlocker is Nike's LARGESTcustomer. Nike goes as Footlocker goes.

Back
Top Bottom