Air Jordan XII Flu Game (PICS) 7/29 NEW UPDATED PICS!

aj12-flu-game-2.jpg

Air Jordan 12 Flu Game

aj12-flu-game-3.jpg

Air Jordan 12 Flu Game

aj12-flu-game-4.jpg

Air Jordan 12 Flu Game
aj12-flu-game-5.jpg
Air Jordan 12
air-jordan-12-xii-flu-game.jpg

2009 brings an official comeback for the Air Jordan 12, with pairslike the Nubuck and Rising Sun, many will enjoy the original Black and Red colorway, also known as the Air Jordan 12 Flu Game. The Black/Red Air Jordan 12 are nicknamed the Flu Game due to Michael Jordan having a stomach flu during game 5. Despite beingseverely sick, Jordan scored 38 points against the Utah Jazz. 12 Years later, Jordan Brand will once again release the black and red color scheme, but withsubtle changes. For example, the Air Jordan 12 Flu Game will feature the year (97) and the points scored (38), and a cartoon sick face on the tongue. An exactrelease date has not been issued, but will hit retailers in November 2009.

air-jordan-12-xii-flu-game-1.jpg

air-jordan-12-xii-flu-game-2.jpg

i'm diggin them...will probably cop since i just got white and red penny IVs no need for white and red XIIs

Wasn't getting these anyway, but they should be leather and the gimmick is corny.

Man with the suede they are going to get extremely dirty! I might be on the search for some ogs or retros

the
sick.gif
face on them is kinda corny. but they look hot. we'll see with some more detailed pics. but not bad at all.

don't know why, but i like them. hopefully the suede looks better when they drop.

Back
Top Bottom