Air Jordan XII Flu Game (PICS) 7/29 NEW UPDATED PICS!

i don't know about that
sick.gif
face. the Xed out eyes make me thinkdeath. they're alright

Those are terrible, white/red twelves better not get butchered like these....But ill see what they look like when we get em at my store, it'll be agametime decision.

i like the suede more than the leather on this colorway, but this color doesnt do it for me anyways. i am worried what they might try to to the playoff 12s cuzi'm thinking about coppin those but if suede i dont think i could fade it...

i think they look nice, and want to cop but with all the hate on these i feel like someone is going shoot me for having them.

Originally Posted by ToMa630

i think they look nice, and want to cop but with all the hate on these i feel like someone is going shoot me for having them.
ey man its ur money buy wat u like and dont care wat others say or like

Ummmmmmmm....... Can someone explain to me y they r suede? If they r going to commemorate the flu game y would u have that shoe different from the one he hadhis flu game in? Damn jb that suede don't do these justice.

damn im gonna have to pass now because of the damn suede... and the stupid sick man on the tongue, and it doesent even say TWO 3
mad.gif

these are most likely copped if there GR (X2) in my opinion.. the extra symbols make the retro cool... as i have the 3 DS pairs of OG's and these will lookgood in my collection and on my feet. STOP SAYING THEY ASHEY LOOKING ( ALL SUEDE SHOES DO IN PICTURES) THEY WILL LOOK BETTER IN PERSON..JUST LOOK AT THE SUEDENUBUCKS.

Back
Top Bottom