Air Jordan XII Flu Game (PICS) 7/29 NEW UPDATED PICS!

team2k9jordan503 wrote:
These are better than the originals.

Off yourself
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

I can really see the difference in this thread between all the ages. OG heads aren't even gonna look twice at this shoe. I can't knock JB for droppingtrash anymore, apparently it sells well. I'm not against changing OG's, but I would rather see a positive change. Suede...you've got to be f*^!ingkidding me.

All these are are nubucks with red and a sick face. If anyone falls for these, I'd find it amusing......... I'm starting to feel a bit insulted by JB.As if most of us haven't started feeling that way a long time ago..............

Just sad man!

What are we falling for if we like the shoe? Please explain. I like it..its really that simple. Stop crying and go get the leather OG.

the new pics do make them look alot sexier!!.. dont matter to me cuz i copped a OG pair yesterday!

everyone crying should just stop it already......og's and the first retro are not hard to find at all for a good price....if you dont like them...dont buythem its that simple....most of the people in here complaining probably already have a pair of the first retros anyway so why do they care so much.....andbefore anyone comes at me with the blahh blahh blahh og this and that...i own a pair of og 12s already and i dont mind these at all

7/29 NEW UPDATED OPINION!: The pics make them look a lot better, but I'm still happy with my retros. FrenchBlue23 has it right, what a disgrace.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

everyone crying should just stop it already......og's and the first retro are not hard to find at all for a good price....if you dont like them...dont buy them its that simple....most of the people in here complaining probably already have a pair of the first retros anyway so why do they care so much.....and before anyone comes at me with the blahh blahh blahh og this and that...i own a pair of og 12s already and i dont mind these at all

Thank you. If you already have a pair of the OG's or retros...then suck it up because you have what you want. Some people going to like them and somearen't. Some people like suede/nubuck more than leather, that's just their preference.

Originally Posted by jose23mex

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

smh.gif
to all these newbies and young kids for falling for the banana in the tail-pipe.

I cant even look at these as Authentic, Im sorry. Why? Because the fakes had the suede and ugly shape wayy before JB put these together.

This is pathetic. If you buy these, we'll never see Genuwine retro's that look identical to the OG's.
smh.gif
I second that!!

both of you individuals are lame... this has nothing to do with whether someone has been collecting jordans since the 80s or just commences this year... ifsomeone likes these shoes, then so be it. GROW THE FFF up

nice....kudos for the dude who knew about these and the whole sick face on em

the sick face ruins them for me. dumb looking. i don't know why they continue to put crap on the outside of the shoes. my shoes aren't billboards. if they wanted to honor the sick game, they should've put that picture of pippen clutching jordan at the end of the game on the insoles. i swear, thepeople working on these ideas at jordan brand are idiots.

i actually dont mind these...
but the watermark looking thing on the back by the heal with the 97"38..looks ******ed

Back
Top Bottom