Air Jordan XII Flu Game (PICS) 7/29 NEW UPDATED PICS!

Originally Posted by YoungSleezy

Originally Posted by northsideboss82

I think them black/red 12,s, flu game hush puppy,s,broke down after that game,look at the second picture,they look like they wanna crumble,they look like a few pair that nike made of the og and then somebody at there factoy forgot to bring them inside one night when it rained,so nike.corp. just ds them for years and years,and then somebody who worked for JB found them,and thought it was a ood idea somehow to save them and then sell them to the public,thats what the flu games look like to me.
roll.gif
AkQAH.jpg

laugh.gif

a couple of stores around my way let me see the flu's and they looked pretty well made for a retro, and the consistency seemed pretty good at the differentstores I checked

I will get a pair next week.they won't sell out in my size where I'm from.plus I have to see someone wearing them 2 make a final judgment.

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

378415725.jpg
looking good + feeling good = good purchase
pimp.gif
hopefully i can find a deal
nerd.gif
& get a 2nd pair
nerd.gif
Yo did you get these at like a FTL early or a mom and pop. I got my $$ ready I want to see if my dude will sell them to me today?

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

378415725.jpg
looking good + feeling good = good purchase
pimp.gif
hopefully i can find a deal
nerd.gif
& get a 2nd pair
nerd.gif
Yo did you get these at like a FTL early or a mom and pop. I got my $$ ready I want to see if my dude will sell them to me today?

UPTEMPOAIR.COM BRO

Pic with them hash laced so you can see the yr. sick face & points scored.......
smokin.gif

378459300.jpg

its gonna be a lot of
mad.gif
when ppl who didnt cop see these in person & cant find thier sz anymore........
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

you can still find the retros from a few years ago for just a little over retail so I don't get why some of you would pay $150 for these

cause many of them want the newest Jordan release to show off
roll.gif

But i agree with you

i tell everyone rite now

i went to the mall yesterday

and every store i went to had these shoes

even stores that normally don't get some of the better release's had these shoes

so if i was you i wouldn't worry about copping these , i am sure there is enough to go around

and i am sure these will sell more then the nubucks but, i wouldn't be surprised if you were able to find your size on sale in a month or two......

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................peace

Originally Posted by ishmedude

you can still find the retros from a few years ago for just a little over retail so I don't get why some of you would pay $150 for these

cause many of them want the newest Jordan release to show off
roll.gif

But i agree with you

you both are wrong ive been looking for 03's & OG's (in my sz 12) for over a yr with no luck if either of you have a solid place i can find eitherdrop me a pm otherwise just stop cuz its not true

Originally Posted by ishmedude

But i agree with you

Cause I prefer the nubuck and I'm paying $90....hopefully they sit so I can cop a second later

I had a dream about these
roll.gif

And I didn't cop because, I just couldn't do it. I'm seriously on the hunt for some '03's or OG's.
mad.gif

Damn you JB.

def. passing on these without hesitation. rather have leather 03s. these were overproduced anyway and they will be around for awhile especially will all thereleases coming in the next few weeks. still haven't seen them in person tho. ashy suede isn't what kills it for me tho, it's the lame numbers andsick face.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

def. passing on these without hesitation. rather have leather 03s. these were overproduced anyway and they will be around for awhile especially will all the releases coming in the next few weeks. still haven't seen them in person tho. ashy suede isn't what kills it for me tho, it's the lame numbers and sick face.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Yeah, I just can't spend the $150+ CA state tax on these. Might as well save that towards some '03's.

I like them, not as much as the OG's but what can you do, I could go w out the 97 38 tho

looks like i'll be sleeping on these
tired.gif
zzzzzzz...........
happy.gif
to get my 2 pairs of Jams and 2 pairs of white/red XIIs next month
roll.gif

CharmCityKid wrote:
def. passing on these without hesitation. rather have leather 03s. these were overproduced anyway and they will be around for awhile especially will all the releases coming in the next few weeks. still haven't seen them in person tho. ashy suede isn't what kills it for me tho, it's the lame numbers and sick face.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Co-sign

Back
Top Bottom