Air Jordan XII Flu Game (PICS) 7/29 NEW UPDATED PICS!

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

I'm in the same boat as everybody else, less than $100 and i'll take em.

I'll only take them if they were free or a gift. 

And I would turn around and resell these for the low. I just can't for the life of me get into these or the Rising Suns at all.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

I'm in the same boat as everybody else, less than $100 and i'll take em.

I'll only take them if they were free or a gift. 

And I would turn around and resell these for the low. I just can't for the life of me get into these or the Rising Suns at all.

True that.  Or use them as trade bait for something better.

Originally Posted by Gags1587

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

horrible timing on the release of the 12s. adn the stupid logo or whatever and the diff materials on these kills them completely for me.

Absolutely...i actually think it's more then sick face and 9738 that kill it for me rather than Nubuck. It's so....childish.

Hahahahha. You clown. Suede is a super nice material

Cats on here be fronting talking about they wouldn't take these for free smdh! The suede is dope on this sneaker...I don't mind the sickface logo or 9738...my pair looks great! The heads that are hating the Flu Games are the ones hating the bred 6's too much comedy! Rock what you like and keep it moving!

Originally Posted by AB Doom

Cats on here be fronting talking about they wouldn't take these for free smdh! The suede is dope on this sneaker...I don't mind the sickface logo or 9738...my pair looks great! The heads that are hating the Flu Games are the ones hating the bred 6's too much comedy! Rock what you like and keep it moving!

Not necessarily, I love the Varsity 6's that just came out, and despise these Flu Games. 

Not necessarily, I love the Varsity 6's that just came out, and despise these Flu Games. 
So do I. Have 2 pairs of the Black/Red 6's. I just don't like the sick face and numbers on the Flu's. If the shoe was just the Nubuck, with the red leather, I'd probably buy them...but those symbols make it look so....fake or something to me. Like a hyped up attempt to re-create the legit Bred XII's that failed 
eyes.gif

I dont mind mine either...they will look just find with some basketball shorts and a crisp T come spring/summertime, bet on that.

I bought and love the Varsity 6's. I just don't care for these.

are we still talking about a shoe that released last year? in that case omg i just scooped a pair of 2001 black/red 11's from footlocker about 9 years ago, omg they are soooo nice the quality is on point!

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

are we still talking about a shoe that released last year? in that case omg i just scooped a pair of 2001 black/red 11's from footlocker about 9 years ago, omg they are soooo nice the quality is on point!

It's the Flu Game shoe thread...and it was released 3 months ago. 

Man i got a sz 8 im trying get rid of before they came out
quick fail!!!!!!!
now im sitting on @@+@
im a 12 ughhh
i wish i could sell em i would let em go for 125

quick fail!!!!!!!
now im sitting on !%#*
im a 12 ughhh

quick fail!!!!!!!
now im sitting on #%%%
im a 12 ughhh

I'm the exact opposite. I bought the VIs and sold them, because I didn't like how they looked. I want the Flu Games though. 

^^^
LOL RAY , SAME here man .... same here.

I copped a pair on RD and will cop 2 more once the go on sale.

HURRY UP already and drop the dame price.

Lol, I feel you bro. One to hoop in and one to rock. I dont care what anyone else says about the Flu games, I love them. I suprised there still $150, a year or 2 ago these would already be $120-$100.

And if some ppl actually go back and watch Michael's Flu Game in '97, I think they would have more of an appreciation for them.

roll.gif
roll.gif
i think he was being sarcastic..........

Originally Posted by Daver

roll.gif
roll.gif
i think he was being sarcastic..........
Oh I know he was, just hitting him back with some love 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom