Air Jordan XII Low ‘Black Patent’ - Detailed Pics

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by GeneGreenRKO

^Why not buy both?..

Bingo....

One pair of these 2 pairs of 3's on the 4th. Buy what ever you like but don't hate on somebody who buys what they want.

These will be nice for the summer....
agree 
i coped a pair of these 12's this past weekend 

a little dark for a summer shoe 

but nice none the less 

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by GeneGreenRKO

^Why not buy both?..

Bingo....

One pair of these 2 pairs of 3's on the 4th. Buy what ever you like but don't hate on somebody who buys what they want.

These will be nice for the summer....
agree 
i coped a pair of these 12's this past weekend 

a little dark for a summer shoe 

but nice none the less 

I'm not a big fan of Jordan lows, but the execution on this are making my wallet tingle just a little bit.

I'm not a big fan of Jordan lows, but the execution on this are making my wallet tingle just a little bit.

More lows huh?

"...Oh I forgot it's summer time"

Na son...i'm good.

For the record, i'm kinda on the fence about the patent leather though...they might be hot if they were mids...I'd hafta see though

More lows huh?

"...Oh I forgot it's summer time"

Na son...i'm good.

For the record, i'm kinda on the fence about the patent leather though...they might be hot if they were mids...I'd hafta see though

Originally Posted by BabyJordan0312

May 28 2011 QS

Same Run as the Taxi XII

Confirmed (late pass for me)
tongue.gif
O isssh Baby J back!! I thought I was trippin..lol good lookin out Baby J we need you back to confirm more releases to stop all these Hype beast homie

Originally Posted by BabyJordan0312

May 28 2011 QS

Same Run as the Taxi XII

Confirmed (late pass for me)
tongue.gif
O isssh Baby J back!! I thought I was trippin..lol good lookin out Baby J we need you back to confirm more releases to stop all these Hype beast homie

Back
Top Bottom