Air Jordan XII Low Confirmed for Summer 2011

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I hope this is not true.

If they are going to release OG colorways, give me the Mids, not the lows.
This. And can we please get the Obsidian's?

Obsidians!  
pimp.gif

Some AJs look smokin' in lows but the XIIs do nothing for me.  If these were mids, it would be a different story and an instant super robocop, but as such--it's an easy pass like Howie Mandel's cringing wish to shake hands with a poop farmer.  
tired.gif

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I hope this is not true.

If they are going to release OG colorways, give me the Mids, not the lows.
This. And can we please get the Obsidian's?

Obsidians!  
pimp.gif

Some AJs look smokin' in lows but the XIIs do nothing for me.  If these were mids, it would be a different story and an instant super robocop, but as such--it's an easy pass like Howie Mandel's cringing wish to shake hands with a poop farmer.  
tired.gif

i remember they went on sale at FNL.com / I passed on them and i'll probably pass again/ only lows I like were the XIIIs

i remember they went on sale at FNL.com / I passed on them and i'll probably pass again/ only lows I like were the XIIIs

still got 2 CDPs DS, and one CDP pair is beat up. Ill prob. cop a pair of these for summer
pimp.gif

any other colorways droppin?

still got 2 CDPs DS, and one CDP pair is beat up. Ill prob. cop a pair of these for summer
pimp.gif

any other colorways droppin?

i think the lows look beter while wearing shorts, i think they are a great casual j, i only want the black red one though so where are those pics?

i think the lows look beter while wearing shorts, i think they are a great casual j, i only want the black red one though so where are those pics?

I might cop, just for the the fact that they're leather. Unlike the Flu-games that got r@ped with the nubuck. Dont mind Lows.

I might cop, just for the the fact that they're leather. Unlike the Flu-games that got r@ped with the nubuck. Dont mind Lows.

i was thinking that i was gonna pass but now ill probably copp them on discount. These should be like $125 right.

i was thinking that i was gonna pass but now ill probably copp them on discount. These should be like $125 right.

Sneakernews got me SMH.
"Hailing a taxi can be tough at peak hours, but here’s one that you’ll be able to keep forever, assuming you can get a pair.  The Air Jordan XII Low ‘Taxi’ offers us a glimpse at the shoe Mike wore during 1996-97 regular season home games.  Those were, of course, the OG midtop version of the Twelve, this being a retro of the first run of AJXII Lows back in 2004 (after the Air Jordan XI LE, Jordan Brand skipped a year before offering the AJXIII Low in summer ’98).  So these are sorta like a ‘missing’ shoe in some ways, but here’s hoping that you’ll be able to get a pair when they hit retail later this year.  Click through to get a better look and let us know if low is a go.  via in52"

if that isnt unnecessary hype... idk what is...

Sneakernews got me SMH.
"Hailing a taxi can be tough at peak hours, but here’s one that you’ll be able to keep forever, assuming you can get a pair.  The Air Jordan XII Low ‘Taxi’ offers us a glimpse at the shoe Mike wore during 1996-97 regular season home games.  Those were, of course, the OG midtop version of the Twelve, this being a retro of the first run of AJXII Lows back in 2004 (after the Air Jordan XI LE, Jordan Brand skipped a year before offering the AJXIII Low in summer ’98).  So these are sorta like a ‘missing’ shoe in some ways, but here’s hoping that you’ll be able to get a pair when they hit retail later this year.  Click through to get a better look and let us know if low is a go.  via in52"

if that isnt unnecessary hype... idk what is...

Back
Top Bottom