Air Jordan XII Low Confirmed for Summer 2011

They're dropping next month? how are we just NOW hearing about this. Kickscrew is the only place i've seen a confirmed date.

They're dropping next month? how are we just NOW hearing about this. Kickscrew is the only place i've seen a confirmed date.

Originally Posted by IV THA MERCY

I just saw it pop up on sneakernews FB page today...crazy how we're 3 weeks away from that date (if that is in fact the official RD) and we are just now hearing about it.

I just saw it pop up on sneakernews FB page today...crazy how we're 3 weeks away from that date (if that is in fact the official RD) and we are just now hearing about it.

^^^ hah no kidding, I have a hard time spending retail on J's alone. 190? for lows? SMH.

I could understand the mentality if you're in a major city and everyone you know rocks the latest and greatest J's... But where I'm at, no one knows jordans from keds. I dont need shoes early.

^^^ hah no kidding, I have a hard time spending retail on J's alone. 190? for lows? SMH.

I could understand the mentality if you're in a major city and everyone you know rocks the latest and greatest J's... But where I'm at, no one knows jordans from keds. I dont need shoes early.

is that the price? LOL...I didn't bother to do the math...oh well...just thought I'd share in case anyone really had to have these.

is that the price? LOL...I didn't bother to do the math...oh well...just thought I'd share in case anyone really had to have these.

i mean they drop in 3 weeks and im guessing retail will be $130 and these will sit. just ridiculous people are charging that price. sometimes it honestly seems like they dont want anyone to buy the shoes
30t6p3b.gif

i mean they drop in 3 weeks and im guessing retail will be $130 and these will sit. just ridiculous people are charging that price. sometimes it honestly seems like they dont want anyone to buy the shoes
30t6p3b.gif

I guess they figure if they say "retro" they'll bank. But in the end they do. people WILL buy these at $130 or whatever the price is. Now they wont sell out, but eventually they'll GRADUALLY drop the price. JB knows how to squeeze a penny.

I guess they figure if they say "retro" they'll bank. But in the end they do. people WILL buy these at $130 or whatever the price is. Now they wont sell out, but eventually they'll GRADUALLY drop the price. JB knows how to squeeze a penny.

i was talking about the sites that sell them at $200 SMH

i was talking about the sites that sell them at $200 SMH

Back
Top Bottom