Air Jordan XII Low Confirmed for Summer 2011

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Who in the world wants lows?

Exactly!  
Ditto the low taxi's were release in 04 I believe and thet say on shelves remember getting those on super discount but I gotta agree who wants lows

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Who in the world wants lows?

Exactly!  
Ditto the low taxi's were release in 04 I believe and thet say on shelves remember getting those on super discount but I gotta agree who wants lows

you cats keep talking this "who wants lows" shenanigans, but will be the first in line... smh. I WANT LOWS. I already have mid XII's. this will be a nice new addition.

you cats keep talking this "who wants lows" shenanigans, but will be the first in line... smh. I WANT LOWS. I already have mid XII's. this will be a nice new addition.

Originally Posted by IV THA MERCY

first in line? no need, these are selling out and thats a fact.

first in line? no need, these are selling out and thats a fact.

Enjoy them.  
"These cats" will sit back and watch the sheep buy, simply because they are a retro. 

I've seen these the first time, pass on them then, will pass on them in 2011.  

Don't care if they added the black sock liner to them, these in low form will always look funky to me. 

Enjoy them.  
"These cats" will sit back and watch the sheep buy, simply because they are a retro. 

Don't care if they added the black sock liner to them, these in low form will always look funky to me. 

Let me get this right, these drop in FEB 18th?? thats a friday I gotta do some calls/emails tomorrow asap when I get to work??? !*! man.. I don't think JB/NIKE believe in giving wallets so time to heal lol

Let me get this right, these drop in FEB 18th?? thats a friday I gotta do some calls/emails tomorrow asap when I get to work??? !*! man.. I don't think JB/NIKE believe in giving wallets so time to heal lol

Enjoy them.  

laugh.gif
 Just b/c JB throws out retros every month 1/2 doesnt mean I jump.  I understand taste is different from person to person. But oh too often do I hear the same nonsense shoe bashing, then next thing you know this same person posts "cop pics".  This lamb passed on the III's in January, and plan on passing on numerous more this season.   Happy hunting all
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom