Air Jordan XII Low Confirmed for Summer 2011

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by IV THA MERCY

you cats keep talking this "who wants lows" shenanigans, but will be the first in line... smh. I WANT LOWS. I already have mid XII's. this will be a nice new addition.

Enjoy them.  
"These cats" will sit back and watch the sheep buy, simply because they are a retro. 

I've seen these the first time, pass on them then, will pass on them in 2011.  

Don't care if they added the black sock liner to them, these in low form will always look funky to me. 
laugh.gif
 Just b/c JB throws out retros every month 1/2 doesnt mean I jump.  I understand taste is different from person to person. But oh too often do I hear the same nonsense shoe bashing, then next thing you know this same person posts "cop pics".  This lamb passed on the III's in January, and plan on passing on numerous more this season.   Happy hunting all
smokin.gif

Might be the first package to hit the outlets en masse. Lows are a tough sell as is, but to force 'em as a package is downright stupid.

Might be the first package to hit the outlets en masse. Lows are a tough sell as is, but to force 'em as a package is downright stupid.

laugh.gif
 Just b/c JB throws out retros every month 1/2 doesnt mean I jump.  I understand taste is different from person to person. But oh too often do I hear the same nonsense shoe bashing, then next thing you know this same person posts "cop pics".  This lamb passed on the III's in January, and plan on passing on numerous more this season.   Happy hunting all
smokin.gif

I know where you are coming from, there are so many people on here like that.  It's called hype.  
Once people see how many people want them and how limited they are, they jump.  

The White/Cement 3's were a blessing in disguise, I was so surprised how many were left.  

To be honest, it felt like the old days, and that's something I can only hope happens on every release. 

If JB can kill the "limited" nonsense, and go back to how they use to be, that would be a great day in history. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smokin.gif

I know where you are coming from, there are so many people on here like that.  It's called hype.  

The White/Cement 3's were a blessing in disguise, I was so surprised how many were left.  

To be honest, it felt like the old days, and that's something I can only hope happens on every release. 

If JB can kill the "limited" nonsense, and go back to how they use to be, that would be a great day in history. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

I'm praying that blessing passes over to the XIII's in Feb.  I'm only copping one pair, but if these sit, then I'll most likely get another.  I love the III's dont get me wrong, but I try to limit my "all/mostly white shoe" purchases.  Most of my entourage dont know a jordan from a Reebok. So if they saw those III's on my feet i'd hear "hey man nice forces" or something dumb
laugh.gif
.  But then again I dont buy it for their sake, I just have alot of forces.  TB's and Blk/Cem's for me. Now back to these XII's.  I have numerous mids. (minus that fugazi nubuck flu games they released).  and only a few lows.  Passing on the IE XI's this year, so XII lows will do just fine for me.  Hope these make it to the outlets. lol.

laugh.gif
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

I'm praying that blessing passes over to the XIII's in Feb.  I'm only copping one pair, but if these sit, then I'll most likely get another.  I love the III's dont get me wrong, but I try to limit my "all/mostly white shoe" purchases.  Most of my entourage dont know a jordan from a Reebok. So if they saw those III's on my feet i'd hear "hey man nice forces" or something dumb
laugh.gif
.  But then again I dont buy it for their sake, I just have alot of forces.  TB's and Blk/Cem's for me. Now back to these XII's.  I have numerous mids. (minus that fugazi nubuck flu games they released).  and only a few lows.  Passing on the IE XI's this year, so XII lows will do just fine for me.  Hope these make it to the outlets. lol.

That's what's up, especially the white/black-taxi for sure
pimp.gif

I wasn't really feeling them back in 04, but looking back I wish I had them
ohwell.gif

That's what's up, especially the white/black-taxi for sure
pimp.gif

I wasn't really feeling them back in 04, but looking back I wish I had them
ohwell.gif

rmk store sell stuff for retail? i contacted them about buying them.

rmk store sell stuff for retail? i contacted them about buying them.

Back
Top Bottom