Air Jordan XII White/Red Holiday 2009

^
laugh.gif
Dude is posting on here like it's an AIM chat.

I was reading that designers at Nike have a difficult time giving the collectors the exact same replicas that were offered on the OGs becuase Nike doesn'tuse some of the same materials they used to use due to a change in direction or environmental concerns. For instance air bubbles don't bulge as much asOGs cause they now use more enviornmentally friendly gas (due to Nike's direction towards environmentally friendly materials) Thought this might helpothers understand why the retros are nto the same as the OGs

Originally Posted by Tommy Gibbs

I was reading that designers at Nike have a difficult time giving the collectors the exact same replicas that were offered on the OGs becuase Nike doesn't use some of the same materials they used to use due to a change in direction or environmental concerns. For instance air bubbles don't bulge as much as OGs cause they now use more enviornmentally friendly gas (due to Nike's direction towards environmentally friendly materials) Thought this might help others understand why the retros are nto the same as the OGs
something like that makes sense, but cheapness for the sake of profits is not something I can accept. If Im paying top dollar I would want topquality too!

and LMAO at the dude with 4 consecutive posts lol

if your lookin for og's dont cop from e-bay . theres a few stores on there that sell them , but if you look carefuly they have multiple sizes of the sameshoe . thats a dead giveaway that it is a scamm . be real careful copin from e-bay . i coped all mine here from nt from people with alotta reffs . thats yourbest bet . average price on a ds pair is around 250$ but you can find them for less if your lucky . i got mine for 200 flat shipped

no rain this weekend , proly gonna bring out the og's for a show im doing this weekend . you might catch me on stage this weekend sayin " HI H8TERS" lol

I THINK THAT THEY CHANGED THEM
CAUSE NOW WE GOT ANOTHER THREAT ABOUT THE NEW 12'S THAT ARE ALL WHITE
AND ARE SUPPOST TO RELEASE IN DECEMBER FOR $150

OR MAYBE THEY RELEASE BOTH WHO KNOW,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Back
Top Bottom