Air Jordan XII White/Red Holiday 2009

Alotta love for the 12's...and rightfully so. By far, this is the best colorway of the bunch.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by therealanimal

this will change 34 times between now and then, no need to get excited now
Nope...it's happening...

All of the "changes" that you guys THINK that JB makes are really just "rumors" that someone started and everyone ran with...

BTW...I said "virtually" because I am not hung up on all of the minor changes that are made on the shoe...for the most part, I think all of thebitching and complaining about small things on EVERY Jordan shoe is what is driving a lot of people away from this board...it is WAY OUTTA CONTROL!

I saw the White/Red XII in person, took a quick look or two...it looks the same to me...but, again...I wasn't looking for differences...

JM

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Nope...it's happening...

All of the "changes" that you guys THINK that JB makes are really just "rumors" that someone started and everyone ran with...

BTW...I said "virtually" because I am not hung up on all of the minor changes that are made on the shoe...for the most part, I think all of the *****ing and complaining about small things on EVERY Jordan shoe is what is driving a lot of people away from this board...it is WAY OUTTA CONTROL!

I saw the White/Red XII in person, took a quick look or two...it looks the same to me...but, again...I wasn't looking for differences...

JM

exactly, i hate when ppl find the slightest they to complain about, just be grateful ur gettin the shoes to retro.

and last i checked a retro/re-retro is not suppose to look like the og or retro b4 it.

either u buy on skip to my lou it's that simple

i might copp a pair. I'm probably be done paying off my dui when those are about to be release.

Originally Posted by solejordan

Nope...it's happening...

BTW...I said "virtually" because I am not hung up on all of the minor changes that are made on the shoe...for the most part, I think all of the *****ing and complaining about small things on EVERY Jordan shoe is what is driving a lot of people away from this board...it is WAY OUTTA CONTROL!

JM

exactly, i hate when ppl find the slightest they to complain about, just be grateful ur gettin the shoes to retro.

and last i checked a retro/re-retro is not suppose to look like the og or retro b4 it.

THANK YOU JM and Sole. The Hate is Crazy on here. If you don't Like The Re-releases then take the L and Don't buy so the rest of us Can.

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Nope...it's happening...

JM

THANK YOU JM and Sole. The Hate is Crazy on here. If you don't Like The Re-releases then take the L and Don't buy so the rest of us Can.

I feel ya'll. So what if JB makes a few minor changes here and there. If the overall look is still the same than what's the big deal.

A lot of people been skeptical with all the rumors we've had on here since the calendar switched to 2009... but at least this one has pics. I like it... soI'll be out lookin for a pair come Dec.

yeah the complaints and comparisons are getting real old...just be glad you get another chance at these and others that we will get...you guys say oh they needto re-release alot of jordans and then when you get them (the ones that we have gotten so far) you want to say the shape is off, they were stengy with thecarbon fiber, they're not like the OGs, etc.

small rant

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Nope...it's happening...

JM

I feel ya'll. So what if JB makes a few minor changes here and there. If the overall look is still the same than what's the big deal.

The hate? Psht. (I'm talking from the "enthusiasts" side here and not the business/profit side")

Does someone have a picture of sheep they mind posting?
grin.gif

Maybe since, I was one of the kats that watched the man on NBC live for years... Had to literally get help from 8+ relatives to invest in me getting a pair ofJordans from 1990 - 1997, quality for the $$$ is a big deal for me.

Especially since it was consistent during those years.

Give me a f'in break.

"Hate" over small changes and the "accept what they release" is sheep indeed. My "love" isn't blind.

laugh.gif

I'll keep all my *rock solid* wearable originial XIIs and flip these to the kids early, as usual.

Happiness for everyone!

a lil something for all the whiners in here!

good info on the j's. looks like it will be a nice x-mas.

A little something for all the "sheep" here that continue to make The Jordan Brand forum on Niketalk "106 &Playground"...

i can realy care less if they drop , i had my hopes up already when the taxis droped until i opened the box and saw those terably mis-shaped shoes made frompleather that were alot lighter then my og's . this crap jb keeps feedin us has to stop .

i sold my taxis the day i got them for 200$ and just disided to un-ds my ogs that i only payed 30$ more for . the ogs leather is awsome hella thick , has realgrain not some stamped on texture . and they feel so solid on your feel unlike there counterparts .

so to all you kids that get all hyped on future releases !!! dont buy into the hype . just cop yourself a pair of the real things . look at my avatar i gottemall . all ds , all og .

Originally Posted by dunwitjayz

i can realy care less if they drop , i had my hopes up already when the taxis droped until i opened the box and saw those terably mis-shaped shoes made from pleather that were alot lighter then my og's . this crap jb keeps feedin us has to stop . i sold my taxis the day i got them for 200$ and just disided to un-ds my ogs that i only payed 30$ more for . the ogs leather is awsome hella thick , has real grain not some stamped on texture . and they feel so solid on your feel unlike there counterparts . so to all you kids that get all hyped on future releases !!! dont buy into the hype . just cop yourself a pair of the real things . look at my avatar i gottem all . all ds , all og . thats why IM DUNWITJAYZ , its nothin but og's in my life from now on .

thats all u had to do.......

Back
Top Bottom