Air Jordan XII White/Red Holiday 2009

Originally Posted by PrimeSole

09 is looking to be a good year.
Maybe some Jordan Brand people are reading this forum.
smile.gif

My OG's are still in pretty good nick. Personally, the XII's aren't high on my list. I find them to bulky/clunky and too heavy for balling,compared to a lot of other J's.

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

JM stated that these will look virtually identical to OGs

And Virtually they will.
my main concern, i'm sure like many is not how they will look, but how they will feel...please JB dont put suede on these!

robo copped.

This year's turning out better than expected if all the $+%+ thats rumored really drops: space jams, bordeaux's , these, ruede suede 5s

Originally Posted by DCS23

And Virtually they will.
my main concern, i'm sure like many is not how they will look, but how they will feel...please JB dont put suede on these!

I'm pretty sure they will put suede.
mad.gif

it had been so long...
really wnt these...

^they wont put suede on these... white suede will looked so much different~ if it is white suede, gotta think about it

the blk one is suede thou, already confirmed

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

smh.gif

now i gotta see everyone with them i wish these 2 cw's would have not been retro
greedy sob. why do u care? other people are entitled to have what you have. if you are really love them it shouldn't matter who else has them.

Nothing's for sure until pics surface...for me anyways. Lookin forward to this but kinda mad at the $150 price tag. A $15 jump since the last retro? Theyusually go up in $5 increments

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by DCS23

And Virtually they will.

I'm pretty sure they will put suede.
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
no

for those of you who've never seen these in person, whether it be back in 97 or whenever, i feel i gotta say something:

this particular shoe, in this particular colorway, will knock you on your @ss the first time you see them. i mean, they are LOUD! moreso than any other shoethat i can remember. i can't explain what it is exactly about this shoe but not even the XIs or neon talarias have the same effect. seriosly, some kidbroke these out in gym class when they first came out, and i saw these under the bright Arizona sun and damn well had seizure. it's got like big blocks ofred and big blocks of white and are both horrifying and beautiful at the same time. so yeah, you've been warned
laugh.gif

They are pretty loud. Like Ronald McDonald clown shoes loud. I'm still getting them though.

Back
Top Bottom