Air Jordan XII White/Red Holiday 2009

this forum has gone so far down the tubes.

well if these do infact come out with no gimmick or some BS pack or limited crap ill cop 2 pairs.

Christmas 09
pimp.gif

If my wife don't buy me 2 pairs of these for Christmas then Im divorcing her..Period

my grails!!!!!! ima cop myself some ogs first. and cop 2 of these during the holiday!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bohrdom

for those of you who've never seen these in person, whether it be back in 97 or whenever, i feel i gotta say something:

this particular shoe, in this particular colorway, will knock you on your @ss the first time you see them. i mean, they are LOUD! moreso than any other shoe that i can remember. i can't explain what it is exactly about this shoe but not even the XIs or neon talarias have the same effect. seriosly, some kid broke these out in gym class when they first came out, and i saw these under the bright Arizona sun and damn well had seizure. it's got like big blocks of red and big blocks of white and are both horrifying and beautiful at the same time. so yeah, you've been warned
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
devil.gif
YES YES YES! FINALLY!
devil.gif

I'm glad that jb decided to release the white/red 12's. It's been 11 years since I had the OG's. I cant wait till december.
pimp.gif
devil.gif
happy.gif

This release will be a total screw up. JB needs to save themselves and release some XIs that aren't in some stupid pack.

Back
Top Bottom