Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by raptors29

Did they release these in a size 15 or 16?

Please Respond
frown.gif

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

J Jazz charged full amount they do not discount sneakers its like the pearLs all ova again
same story just different sneaker
I got charged the correct amount (with the discount) on my order.  I just checked my bank statement.

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

J Jazz charged full amount they do not discount sneakers its like the pearLs all ova again
same story just different sneaker
I got charged the correct amount (with the discount) on my order.  I just checked my bank statement.
guess u lucky

Originally Posted by AntOne209

word. good lookin out on that! just found out today finishline canceled my order and was like
tired.gif

seen this, now im like
smile.gif

yea my 2 orders from FNL got canceled too
indifferent.gif
. I had a gut feeling when my 1st order went through, that it was too easy of a cop to be true so i did another order "to be safe" but it turns out it was all for nothing
tired.gif

That sucks for all the people who ordered of FNL, but at the same time im laughin at my boy cause I told him exactly what was going to happen... I need to hold a shoe in my hand first of all anyway before I buy it... and im nt abt takin time out to return a shoe to a store

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

That sucks for all the people who ordered of FNL, but at the same time im laughin at my boy cause I told him exactly what was going to happen... I need to hold a shoe in my hand first of all anyway before I buy it... and im nt abt takin time out to return a shoe to a store

i got mine off the fnl mobile site and the order went through

did anyone who ordered off jimmyjazz get any shipping info? ordered mine on release day and i've only got an e-mail that says order received.. 

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

did anyone who ordered off jimmyjazz get any shipping info? ordered mine on release day and i've only got an e-mail that says order received.. 
I received confirmation email... then got a call verifying my order... then a shipping confirmation.  Also was charged the correct amount (discount included).  Shipped via FedEx, scheduled to be delivered tomorrow.

Originally Posted by EAE7325

fnl has a few sizes up but again its fnl so who knows

Now that's FOUL on FNL' part. Canceling all these people' orders, when there are pairs still sitting in some stores, and then throwing pairs back up on the site. I've never been a fan of Finishline, although I copped these from them in-store, but their method of selling shoes online is ridiculous. 

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Now that's FOUL on FNL' part. Canceling all these people' orders, when there are pairs still sitting in some stores, and then throwing pairs back up on the site. I've never been a fan of Finishline, although I copped these from them in-store, but their method of selling shoes online is ridiculous. 
QFT.

JUST GET OFF THE COUCH AND HEAD TO FINISHLINE. THEY SITTING IN MOST STORES.

QFT.

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

I received confirmation email... then got a call verifying my order... then a shipping confirmation.  Also was charged the correct amount (discount included).  Shipped via FedEx, scheduled to be delivered tomorrow.

good lookin out, i actually just received the shipping confirmation.. idk what took em so long but its all good now!

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

QFT.

not that easy as they are sitting at stores but they were not sold in all regions. like baltimore got 0 pairs at their finishlines for some odd reason.
the best bet is to go to your local finishline and give them to sku and hope they can do a store transfer.

regardless, finishline is known for doing this. cancel orders and restock sizes... and the funny thing is that some of these new orders will actually be fulfilled. worse system ever in my opinion.
even eastbay has a better system at this point.

I have too many pairs of 10.5's... didnt know all four of my orders were going to go through

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

QFT.

not that easy as they are sitting at stores but they were not sold in all regions. like baltimore got 0 pairs at their finishlines for some odd reason.
the best bet is to go to your local finishline and give them to sku and hope they can do a store transfer.

regardless, finishline is known for doing this. cancel orders and restock sizes... and the funny thing is that some of these new orders will actually be fulfilled. worse system ever in my opinion.
even eastbay has a better system at this point.
30t6p3b.gif
 After my whole fiasco with the Space Jams last year, which they canceled after taking my money out of my account right after I made my purchase, I vowed to never order from them again. The only reason I got the Altitudes from them was because my homie's sister held them for me. 

Originally Posted by Philosophre

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by Philosophre

I live in San Francisco. Says "Service: 3 DAY SELECT" Scheduled Delivery: 16-December-2010

Last time I ordered the Flints on that thursday night, they got it to me on Monday night. So I got my fingers crossed.
If you have any questions on your order for the Altitudes, just send us a private message with your customer/order number and the question.

EastbayRep - Ray
No questions here. I just wish they were shipped faster. 3 day select delivered on the 16th when ordered on the 10th at 9pm seems long.

Monday ship you would of receive your shoes on Wednesday if you was on East Coast
like when i order from Eastbay im good for 2 days

Monday day of ship
Tuesday 1st on truck
Wednesday 2nd day on truck
Thursday 3rd on truck deliver to your front door

thats how it goes

If you would of pick ground you would of been waiting even longer due to the fact its holiday season and Ups Ground not guarantee at this moment
Basicly what welcome2jungle said.  Since you ordered on a Friday night, your order is shipped on the next business day, which is Monday.  The shipping time frame of three business days starts from the day the package is shipped, which was Monday, so Tuesday is day one, Wednesday is day two and Thursday is day three.  So you should be receiving your package today.

Hope this helps.

EastbayRep - Ray

NTNY has some sizes left give them a try u can definitely place a phone order.... (212) 891-6454

also i know for a fact that WEST NYC has a size 10 & 11 left and they also do phone orders for anyone looking, here's the number (212) 787-8595

These are still sitting at Footaction 34th street that had 200 pairs and only 40 people showed up to the midnite launch including me cuz my boy was beasting for his two pairs so i went with him so he could double up these were

an easy cop for anyone who wanted them its one of those "Get up get out and do something" kinda scenarios

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom